Rayray

"--back to your lunch now." Janson said as he pushed her back to her table

She walked back to her table when Thomas grabbed her wrist.
"Shit!" I heard Minho mutter under his breath as he got ready to run up to her.
I did the same and listened in and so did the rest of the cafeteria.
"So, Amelia how di-" he was cut off my the girl spinning round and kneeling him in his stomach and wriggling out of his grasp. He bent over in pain cradling his stomach and Minho ran over holding the girl back before anything else could happened. As he did the mask fell off of her face and showed everyone that it was actually Rae and she had earned a scar across her face

 As he did the mask fell off of her face and showed everyone that it was actually Rae and she had earned a scar across her face

The whole room gasped and held their mouths when they saw her.
"Rae?" I said looking at her.
"What!" her voice boomed across the room.
"Who did that to you! What happned!?" I asked as I grabbed her arm and made her face me.
"NO ONE! OKAY NOW STOP WORRT ABOIT ME LIKE IM A FUCKING FRADGILE DOLL! I SURVIVED ABOIT A MONTH WITHOUT ANY OF YOU SO LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" She screamed and I saw tears in her eyes. She shook my hand off her arm and started walking away fast.
"Rae please!" I shouted as I tried to run to her.
"No Newt now leave me alone." She said as she swiped a key card and ran out the doors.
I stood there for a few seconds hoping she would cone back but she didn't. She had obviously changed and I hated it.
"Come on Newt." Minho said as he gently pulled me away from the doors and brung me back to out table. I saw everyone staring at me with sorry eyes but I just ignored the and put my head down on the table.
__

"Michelle, Michael, Jackson, Bella, Thomas (not our Thomas different one) and finally Teddy." Janson said as he closed his clipboard and the people who's names he called out stood beside him.
"Now don't be discouraged, there is always tomorrow." He said as he signaled for the kids to follow him.

I looked around and saw Ray sitting on her table alone just staring st the blank table. she must have known I was staring at her beacuse she looked at me then got up. I got up too and before she could walk away I blocked her.
"Ray sorry 'Amelia' please talk to me!" I said.
"I can't." she said looking down at the floor.
"Why?" i asked.
"Beacuse of everything jn the past and everything now okay." she said shoving past me.
"Please Ray." I pleaded.
"Fine come with me!" she said grabbing my arm and swiping her keycard. A gaurd stopped me but she gave him a certain look and let me pass.

We walked down a range of hallways and finnaly got to a room with 2 sets of bunk beds.
"Why won't you talk to me?," I asked "if it's beacuse of our past then yeah we can start over again it's just I loved you Ray, actually no scrap that I LOVE you Ray!" I said to her.
"I love you too but, I don't know if it's best for us, we can't both make it together and I ju-" I cut off and just cupped her cheeks and kissed her. Our lips started moving as we kissed and I felt the same spark as I did the last time we kissed. I missed her and I always loved her. No matter what it's her and always her...