🏃

"TERESA I GIVE YOU 2 MINUTES TO RUN!"
Minho screamed as he held me back the best he could
"GO!" Gally screamed.
Teresa started running away and shouting for Thomas and Alby.
"HAHA SHE'S DEAD!" I screamed as I easily slid out of Minho grasp. She was a slow runner so I just started walking back to the glade. "Your mine cupcake!"
Minho and Gally making sure to keep a far enough distance from me and also to be close incase I started running.
As soon as I walked back into the glade I saw Thomas and Teresa hugging and Alby blocking me from them.
"Rae what's going on?" Minho asked
"Talk to me." Gally said trying to spin me around.
"Come please speak to us." Alby said
"No I'm good thanks, I'll tall to you later ADTER I SMASH THIS CUNTS MOTHERFUCKING FACE IN!" I screamed and pointed at Teresa.
Soon after the whole glade cane rushing over to keep me away from her but those dickheads forgot about their belts.
"Newt?"
"What!?" Newt asked as he stepped out from the crowd. I'm gonna hate this later but its worth it.
"Hug?" I said outstreaching my arms to him.
"uhhhmm y-y-yeah sure." he said moving closer and giving me a hug.
"NEWT NO!" Zart screamed as he realised what I was doing.
Since my arms was over his shoulders I could easily grab his machete and slice Teresa's head off.
I grabbed Newt's machete and he quickly backed away.
"Shit!"
"Rae, it's okay calm down it's gonna be okay. Just breathe in and out." Gally said as he put a hand on my shoulder.
I was kind of calming down until one of the gladers move a tiny bit and I caught a glimps of Teresa and Thomas
"KISSING!" I screamed when I saw them.
"Okay Rae go for it!" Minho said once he saw them.
"MINHO SHE'S GONNA FUCKING KILL BOTH OF THEM WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT." Alby said as he tried to block my way to them.
"MOVE OUT MY FUCKING WAY!"
"ALBY JUST MOVE!" Gally screamed as he saw my grip tighten on Newts machete.
"FINE JUST GIVE ME THE MACHETE!"
"FINE, BUT THIS IF JUST GONNA BE WAY MORE FUN THANK YOU!" I said giving him the machete and running over to Teresa.

This was just the build up for the next chapter🤫😉