Shebean

We were in a meeting till we heard the box come up.
"YESSS NEW GREENIE!"
"HAAHAH BET YOU HE'S WEAK!"
"HES PROBABLY GONNA BE ANOTHER SLOPPER!"
"YEAH TRUE!" All the boys murmured to eachother as they all walked over to the box and the metal ascended and spun around. Two of the boys lifted up the boxes roof and one jumped into the dark pit.
"What do you see Newt?" one asked.

"He's probably klunked his pants 3 times already!" Another said

"AHAHA!" mist of the boys just laughed at a boys reply.
"WHAT!?" The boy called Newt screamed out from the darkness of the box.
"Whats going on, what happened?" a lot of boys asked.
"ITS A GIRL!?"
"har har very funny, Minho tried that one on us last month." A boy called Alby said.
"No I mean really,....... its a girl." Newt said and he stood in the light with a girl in his arms. She was unresponsive but she looked gourges.
"Shuck, bring her to the med hut!" Another boy called Jeff hollered.
Newt and Jeff ran over to a place where they called the med hut and placed the girl down on a bed.
"Whats happened? Is she okay?" Newt asked as he stood next to Jeff who was checking her vital signs.
"Yep she's okay don't worry she's just knocked her head on one of the walls or crates I think," "She'll be awake soon though so don't worry about it, we can find out why she's here later." Jeff said as he led Newt out the room leaving the girl with another boy called Clint.
__

?? POV::

I woke up again but this time surrounded by wooden walls and beds everywhere. there where cabinets full of medicine and medical supply's and I heard voices outside. I was still freaked out so I grabbed on of the small scaple knifes

 I was still freaked out so I grabbed on of the small scaple knifes

and walked out the building with the knife fixed in my hand. I saw a blonde hair boy talking with another boys thay hand blacked shaved-ish hair. I walked up to the and they both looked at me in shock. On tried to grab my arm but I just pointed the sharp knife at him and his neck and he instantly stopped in his tracks.
"WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA, CALM DOWN SHEBEAN OKAY WHERE NOT GONNA HURT YOU!" the blonde boy said as he pushed my arm down and took the knife away from my hand slowly. I heard boys running over and I instantly had a bad feeling in my stomach. They all crowded around he and got closer and closer.
Have they never seen a girl before?
I barged past the group of boys and started running away.
"WHAT THE SHUCK!" I heard a few of them scream. I saw 4 big concrete walls surrounding me. There was no way out. I looked around quickly when I saw a entrance. I started sprinting to it at full speed.
"MINHO GRAB HER!" I heard one of them scream.
haha fuck no not today creepyo
"COME BACK HERE!" I heard a boy screaming behind me.
Suddenly another apeard infron of me and was running at full speed. He was about to tackle me down but I ducked and he fell ontop of the boy behind me.
"Bye bye boys!" I said as I ran away from them two but was nearly caught by the boy Minho. He was fast really fast, but I was quicker than him and we ran side by side whilst he tried to stop me from going to the entrance. I abruptly stopped and the poor boy fell flat on his face.