Idk what to call this

"Ahhh shoot sorry are you okay?" I asked the boy called Minho. I reached out a hand for him and he ever so gently used me to pull himself up.
"Yeah thank though." he said.
I still felt eyes on my from behind and felt uncomfortable the blonde boy came over and asked Minho if he was okay and helped the other two boys up.
Again the crowd got closer so I just stood beninf Minho and the boy called Newt.
"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT CALM DOWN YOIR SCARING HER GO AWAY OMD." Newt shouted at them and they quickly retreated.
"Are you okay?" He said as he turned to me and looked at me dead in the eyes.
He had gourges brown eyes and blonde hair covered worh a bit of dirt but so was all the boys, it looked like they had been at work all day.
"Yeah thanks." I replied, I was still a little shocked by my voice since it sounded not what I thought it would sound like.
"Good that then, come on let's give you the tour."
__ After the tour

"Since its greenie night tonight, you can help us all collect some firewood." Newt said to me.
"HAHAHA you wish," I heard a voice say. I quickly turned round to the source of the voice and he also spun around.
"Don't worry princess you don't have to come help us, we know how precious your cute little nails are." I saw a boy with a brown-ish and medium long black shorts. He had brown and blonde-ish hair and his eyebrows where raised and they looked like catapillers.
"Oh my god ofcourse, now catapiller eyebrows has something to say, come on you just know I'm strong then you with those flimsy arms and stupid eyebrows. Can you even see how many fingers I'm holding up, no exactly not so shut your trap before I shut it for you." I said before turning back to Newt earning some murmurs and 'oooohhhhhsss' from some of the boys.
The boy with the stood eyebrows face was going red and his eyes where full of anger. I soon learned that his name is Gally and he loves passing people off sometimes but he can be nice, but I didn't really care. I just wanted to get out of here.
__skip to the bonfire

Me, Minho and Newt where all sat against a log. We have become freinds really easily and everyone else was really kind.
"Here, put some hair on your chest!" Newt said passing me a drink. "Sorry I'm used to it being boys I ju-."
"It's fine Newt and tha ks ill give it a try." I said giggling a little.
He gave me a glass full of some weird liquid that looked kinda like apple juice. I gave it a try and it burned it my mouth and throught but I liked it.
"Nice one Greenie, you remember your name yet!?" Minho asked.
"No not really, it's kinda bugging me."
"Oh god, not another one!" Minho said to my answer.
"What? Did I do something?" I asked.
"No just another British, I thought you where by your accent!" Minho said.
"I'm sorry is that a problem!?" I asked a bit sarcastic and annoyed.
"No just now both my mates are British!"
"OHHHH AHAHAHAH BRITISH BOYYY!" I screamed at Minho.
"Okay okay shush!' He said.
"Right come on your supposed to be the guest of honour!" Newt said as he stood up and reached out a hand for me.
"Whatever." I said grabbing Newts hand and he pulled me up.
__

"Here are the runners, I'm their keeper!" Minho said as we walked past the runners.
"Those are the slicers, they feed and kill our livestock." Newt said as he pointed to a group of boys with another glass of the weird liquid in it.
"These are the medjacks, Clint and Jeff."
"Hey Newt!"
"Whats up Newt!" They both said as we walked past.
"They spend mist of their time bandaging up the slicers." Newt said and me and Minho just laughed.
"And those are the builders, there good with their hands but not alot going on upstairs!" Newt said as he tapped his head with his finger with a sly smirk on his face and I just snickered at his explanation.
Before I could ask any questions a boy got shoved into my back. I instantly turned round so I could shout at the boy but he had got shoved out the fighting ring by Gally.
"What do you say greenie, fancy a try?"

"Sure."

"Rules are simple we fi-"

"Blah blah blah just get on with it pussy boy!"

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH!" 

"Okay lets g-" he was cut of by met giving him a punch in the face 

He looked me dead in the eyes with more anger than ever before and swung to for my head but i ducked just on and kicked him in the balls making him fall to the floor.

"Is that all you got cupcake?" i asked in a sarcastic tone.

"Nahh come here now!" he said before swinging his legs round and hitting mine making me fall to the floor with a thump.

"YES LETS GOOOO!" i said as i stood up facing the boy. None of them never looked more confused in their life.

All my anger was building up to this point and i could finally take it out o one stupid boy LETSS GOO i thought to myself.

I punched him again ang the he was ready to slap me so i braced myself and stood there just staring at him with no emotions he hesitated for a second so i walked to the edge of the fighting ring till i had enough distance between us to tornado kick him and he fell to the floor with a loud thump.

Oh i was enjoying this. He got up and instantly threw a punch at me and i just stood there with blood coming from my nose and he looked petrified so i just walked up to him and rugby tackled him till he was out the circle.

"We have a new winner!" Alby said as he held up my hand and handed me a drink.

"Well done greenie but that was just beginners luck." Gally said as he walked over to me sorting out his jaw.

"Yeah you keep telling yourself that pretty boy." i said as i walked back away to Newt and Minho.

"THAT WAS SOME FIGHT GREENIE!!!!" Minho said as he grabbed my shoulder and pulled me closer to him shaking me lightly.

"Yeah, but are you okay you have a bit of-, just here you go." Newt said as he pointed to my bloody nose than just wiped it away with a cloth.

"Thanks blondie." i said as i took a sip of the drink. At this point this was like my 3rd glass but it was so bloody nice i was walking a bit tipsy but it was probably because of the fight.

"How many of those have you had?" Newt asked as he saw mw walking a bit weirdly.

"Idk like minus 4!?" i said in a sarcastic tone.

"Come on i think that's enough for one night!?" Newt and Minho both said as they grabbed the drink from my hand and placed it on a table next to them. 

"I'm hungry, can i make some food?" i asked feeling my stomach growling.

"Sure ill get Frypan." Minho said.

"i can cook you know!?" 

"Okay then let's see you try."

_____