Tree

Newts POV::

After Thomas and Ben came back from the maze I waited for 2 specific people. Minho my best mate, he's sarcastic, funny, kind, caring, and loves his hair. He never stops bloody talking about it and,
Rae, the most beautiful, kind, caring, courageous, funny, girl I know. She has these gourges big brown eyes and brown hair with highlights that goes down just below her shoulders. She has perfect white teeth and she has the most beautiful curved body. When she talks or laughs I get flutters in my stomach and I feel my face go red. I never stopped thinking about those moments we shared together, I think I really like this girl.

"Hey Minho, ya all right!" I said as they both ran out of the maze.
"Heya Newtie, yeah we're just gonna map the maze see ya in a bit." He said before charging off leaving me and Rae.

Rae's POV::

"Heya Newtie, yeah we're just gonna map the maze see ya in a bit." Minho said before charging off leaving me and Newt.

"Hey, you okay?" he asked

"Yeah you?" I asked as I felt my face going red and butterflies floating in my stomach.

"Yeah I'm okay." he said

"Hey Newt!" I heard Thomas scream from behind us.

"Shit!" I muttered. I quickly cupped Newt's cheeks and gave him a kiss.

"See ya later blondie." I said before blowing a kiss and giving him a wink making sure Thomas could see us.

Newt's POV::

After she walked away I sat down against the maze walls under people's names.

"Hey what's up?" I heard Minho say from beside me as he plopped down next to me.

"I like Rae." I said with no hesitation

"Okay well that was pretty straight forward." Minho said with a chuckle.
"Anyway man I need your help, we think Rae has a alot of bad wood for her hut so could you quickly go grab her and help us."

"Yeah sure, is she in the map room?" I asked.

"Yeah she is, just let me go get Gally." He said before getting up and walking away to Gally.

I then got up and made my way over to the map room... slowly, I needed to plan what to say if she asked about the kiss or something.

Gally's POV::

I saw Minho charging towards me so I quickly walled over to him.
"Hey what wrong?" I asked as I put a hand on his shoulder and he put a hand on mine.

"Newt and Rae, both told me they like eachother can you help me lock them up so they can confess." He said quite out of breath.

I looked around for a second to see if Newt was gone and luckily he was so I quickly gathered up the glade except from Thomas and Teresa and told them the plan.

Rae's POV::

I was mapping the maze when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I sad not taking my eyes off the map.
"Heya Rae." I heard the boy say. I again got a knot in my stomach and felt my face go red.

"Hey Newt."

"Minho said there is something wrong with your hut and the wood and everything and he told me to come and get you."

"Okay give me a minute, you can just sit down." I said as I carried on mapping the last bit of the maze.

Newt sat down on a chair by the door and waited for a bit.

"Hey could you open the door it's getting a bit hot in here." I asked as I put away my vest and started to change my shoes.

"Yeah su-  it won't open, I think it's jammed." he said as he tried to push the door open.

"Shuck!" I said as I flopped down on the chair next to Newt.

"Ouch." Newt said as he jokingly held his heart and sat down next to me.

"I don't mind being stuck in here with you."
WHAT THE SHUCK RAE WHY THE KLUNK WOULD YU SAY THAT HE PROBABLY DO-
"I don't mind being stuck in here with you either." Newt said as he looked at me and I felt the redness consume my face and the knot in my stomach get bigger.

"NEWT, RAE ARE YOU IN THERE!" We heard Minho scream from outside.
"YEAH!" We both responded.
"THERE IS A FAT uhmmm ... TREE INFRONT OF THE HUT SO I'LL GO GET SOME HELP!"

"MINHO I SWEAR TO BLOODY GOD!" We both said in unison together.
Does he hate me? Did I do something wrong? Was it because I kissed him? Did I say something wrong?
"Rae!?" I saw Newt waving his hand infront of my face and clicking his fingers.
"Oh sorry!?" I said as I was pulled out of my thoughts and dragged back to reality.