Rest now my child

I was about to fall asleep until I heard bugzy get out of bed. I I gored him until I felt 2 arms wrap around me and carry me bridal style back over to the bed and gently put me down and pull the covers over me. I was about to get up and argue but he aslo hopped into bed and I quickly fell asleep.
__

"Wake up Rae!?" I rubbed my sleepy eyes awake and yawned. I opened my eyes to see a tall man standing in front of me.
"I might be high right now, but Jesus is in the corner of me room!?" I said as I looked at the man on the other bed. "Rest now my child." he said as he made a cross on his shoulders chest and face with his hands.
"AHHHHHHHH!" I screamed as I woke up again in the middle of a room full of people staring at me.
"Look at the physco bitch mummy!" on of them said pointing at me.
I turned round to look behind me and saw a girl with long black hair and a blue tight fitting t-shirt on.
"Hey Teresa!" I said as I waved at her.
She quickly ran over to but stabbed me right in the back. I felt 2 hand on my shoulders shaking me and shouting my name.

"Rae, WAKE UP!" Newt said as he nudged my body awake.
"What what WHAT!?" I screamed as he kept on shoving me.
"Rae, WAKE UP!" He was staring to sound like a broken record.
He grabbed the knife from his pocket and slit his throught open revealing glitter for blood and tiny cats and dogs fir the screams coming out of his mouth.

"WAKE UP RAE!" Neet screamed ad he shool me awake.
"IF YOU CUT YOUR THROAT OPEN AND REAVEAL GLITTER, CAT, DOG OR RAINBOW I WILL PERSONALY KILL YOU AGAIN!"
"Okay Whoa calm down you where shaking and screaming. Are you okay?"
"Yes I'm fine why?"
"Do want to just tall about it?"
"Nope I'm okay."
okay then."
After a few seconds I flipped over to my side and just tries to go back to sleep. When Newt had other ideas.
He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer to him so our dodges barely had any space between them. We were sat in a spooning position for a bit hwne I finnaly remember that i hate this boy.
I tried to push out if his grip but he was way to strong and had muscles.
WHAT THE FUCK RAE WE HATE THIS GUY DONT FUCKING CALL HIM MUSCELY OR JUST EVEN FUCKING SPOON WITH HIM GET OUT OF THIS SITUATION NOW!!
"I'm gonna go to the toilet, ill be right back."
"Okay then, I'll see you in a bit love."
Love wtaf
He loosened his grip and finaly let me go. I walked to his bathroom and went to the toilet quickly before washing my hand and laying back down on the bed on the floor.
"Nope AhAhAh come on up here love, before I pick you up and don't let go."
"Ewwww no creep."
"Come on then love." He quickly said before getting out the bed and picking me up quicker than you could scream for help.
He placed me down into bed and layed down next to me.
"Sleep now love."
"Maybe." I said mid yawn. But before I knew it I was already asleep.