Fighter

"Frypan!" Minho shouted over again for fry.
"What's going on?" He asked with a smile planted on his face.
"I'm making food but apparently I need supervision but all 3 of you?!" I said In a sarcastic tone.
__

After I finished making my sandwich I sat down and ate it. After a few minutes of sitting around and talking I grabbed another cup of moonshine and drank it in what felt like 2 seconds.
I quickly grabbed another and chugged it.
"Calm down, don't over do it." i heard the boy Gally say.
"shut your pie whole!" I said stumbling on my words a bit.
"Sorry!?" He said putting his hand up and continued fighting someone.
I started to feel a bit dizzy and faint.

My eyes squinting open,a blinding,illuminous light blinding me for a few seconds,a groan escaping my lips from the brightness.
"what the shuck..?"
the light disappears as I hear a familar voice above me
"Okay she's alive"
I sat up slowly to see newt holding me tightly. Realisation hits me as I slap him aggressively across the face out of habit,
"get your filthy hands off me lizard bitch!"

Newts POV::

"What the shuck, calm down!"
"NO WHAT THE SHUCK IS WRONG! LET GO OF ME!" She screamed at me and I let go her body. "Whoa calm down shebean!" Alby said pushing through the crowd.
"You fainted because you drank too much now calm down!?" I said to her as she scrambled to her feet.
"I DON'T SHUCKING CARE, YOU SHOULD KNOW TO NOT GROPE A GIRL LIKE THAT!"
Minho interrupts the argument among us stating
"WELL DAMN YALL. CALM THE SHUCK DOWN AND JUST GO TO YOUR OWN HUTS AND SLEEP IT OFF. NOW."
In sync, we both yell as an echo
"SHUT UP MINHO!"
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'GROPE!" I said as we both turned to eachother.
"YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN YOU PERV, GRABBING MY ASS!"
"I DIDN'T MEAN TO ANYWAYS YOU WOULD HAVE GONE CONCUSSED IF YOU FELL INTO THE TABLE!"
"I WOULDVE WANTED TO BE CONCUSSED THAN HAVE YOU TOUCH ME WITH YOUR DISGUSTINGLY HOT HANDS"
I stare at her in shock as I replay the words in my mind,
"What do you mean hot  hands. Honestly I couldn't care less anymore I wish you never came here in the box and I hope you shucking die of alcohol poisoning you whore."
i grabbed a bottle of moonshine and poured it over her head in a rage of anger.

__

Shebean's POV::

As i felt the warmish liquid lfoow down my body I felt all anger rise up and i slapped Newt right across the face i grabbed a drink and splashed it in his face in an act of karma. "Vaffanculo tritone!" *Fuck you newt*
"What!?" He asked confused.
I just turned round and shoved past the boys in a fit of rage. I felt tears streaming down my eyes. I didn't know where to go so I just sat down against a tree i felt a branch scratch against my and it took my mind off what just happen vut inky fit a few seconds. I folded my knees into my stomach and cried. After a few minutes i heard footsteps come closer.
"Hey, you okay?" a muffled voice asked.
"Yeah!?" I said quickly wiping my tears away and hiding my eyes.

"You sure?" he asked as he sat down next to you.
"No? I don't know." you said as you looked up and your eyes meet Gally's.
"Come here." He said as he outstretched his arms and you flopped you head gently onto his shoulder.
He wrapped his arms around you and rubbed your arm up and down for a but as you sobbed into his t-shirt. You felt a connection between you and Gally, like you had always been like this and you never be apart. "It's okay, don't worry about that doofus he a massive klucker head anyways." he said as you looked up and he gave you a slight smile.

You smiled back at him till you started ro feel a bit faint

You smiled back at him till you started ro feel a bit faint. He instantly noticed beacuse he asked, "Hey you okay?, you look a bit pale!?" He said as you sat up.
"Yeah I just need a second." you said as you both stood up. "You sure?" he asked
"Yeah don't worry about it, I'm fi-." I was quickly cut off by my ears ringing and white and blackness covering my eyes as I felt Gally catch me before everything went black.