Tree Pt2

"It's okay don't worry about it." Newt said as looked around the room.

"I- I noticed Thomas staring at you earlier!" Newt said clearly annoyed.

"Why something wrong with that? Don't we want to make him jealous." I said question him.

"Yes but... i like you." I heard him mutter.

"What?" I asked incase I didn't hear him clearly.

"I LIKE YOU RAE,, AND I DON'T WANT HIM STARING AT YOU WHENEVER HE WANTS  TO OKAY! HE HURT YOU AND I'LL NEVER FORGET THAT. HE TREATED YOU LIKE KLUNK AND THAT'S NOT ACCEPTABLE OKAY RAE! I DO NOT LIKE THE WAY HE TR-." I cut him off by standing up and cupping his cheeks and kissing his lips.

I pulled away and finally said it.
"I like you too Newt!" I said making him shut up.
"I- I'm so sorry i- I should have never have ki-." He cut me off by cupping cheeks and passionately kissing me. I took no time to put my arms over his shoulders and snake them round his neck gently so I didn't suffocate him he slowly moved his hand down to my hips and pulled me closer to him if that was even possible. We both pulled away and I looked down at the floor so he could see my red face.

He put a finger on my chin and slowly lifted up my head,I look at him in embarrassment my eyes jittering back and forth between his handsome, relaxed face and the plain wood wall definitely able to cause splinters at some point. He breathes calmly with a bit of shudder as he stares deeply into my soft hazely auburn eyes,glimmering in the slit of the golden coast like sun.

 He breathes calmly with a bit of shudder as he stares deeply into my soft hazely auburn eyes,glimmering in the slit of the golden coast like sun

"YOU OKAY IN THERE!?" We heard Gally scream from outside.
"YEAH, YEAH WE'RE UHMM WE'RE GOOD!" Newt screamed back.
It was getting really hot. I pinched my t-shirt and pulled it back and forth to get some air. When thay didn't work I started flapping my arms infront of my face.

"Are you okay?" Newt asked as he saw me frantically screaming for air.
"No i- I'm a bit, I'm a bit hot." I said as I saw black spot cover my eyes and soon consume my eyes making everything go black.

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS TINY BUT IT CONNECTS WITH THE LAST ONE XX

IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEAS ON WHAT TO WRITE NEXT PLEASE TELL ME BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE NEXT XX byeeeee