Comfort

"Let's go get dinner." Gally said as he got up and put out a hand for me.
"What even happened?" I asked
"You blacked out from blood loss?" Clint said as he put away some medicine and other stuff.
"What!?" I asked confused.
"Yeah, there was a big cut on you arm and it was bleeding badly." Jeff said as he helped Clint.
"I must have not noticed." I said looking down at my sleeve that was rolled up. There was a bandage in my arm and you could see a bit of blood around it.
"Come on tiny legs." Gally said as he wrapped his arm over my shoulders mimicking my hight.
"Oh shush." I muttered to him as I pushed his arm off of me.

__ After dinner

"Hey do you know where I'm sleeping?" I asked Alby since he was walking past me.
"Yeah your gonna have to share a hut with one of the keepers on leaders."
"Oh okay who? Gally or Minho?"
"Uhmmm yeah abou that, I know Gally is your brother in all and you and Minho get along but your sharing with Newt."
"WHAT!"
"Well after the act you two pulled together yesterday I think spending quality time together will make up for it am I right or am I right? Otherwise you can go spend a night with the grievers or in a dark pit."
"I'd rather spend a night with the flipping grievers you not spending a night with that ...., thing!" I screamed.
"What going on here?" Newt asked as he hobbled over to us wanting some drama.
" just look at him I'm not spending a night in his hut together with him do you know he could do!"
"He will do nothing, he's second in command that means I trust him the most. Either spend the night in his hut together or go in the pit with the grievers to be honest I don't really mind!" he said back as he walked away.
"Come on Greeny I'll show you to my heart don't worry I'm not gonna do anything." He said as he gave me a slight smile and put his hand on my shoulder.
"Get off me," I said as I pushed his hand off my shoulder, " and my names not greenie it's Rae."
"Okay well Rae let me show you to my hut then."
"Whatever."

__Sleep

"You can get changed in the bathroom."
"Okay." I said as I grabbed my pyjamas and got changed in the bathroom.
After I put my hair in a tight ponytail, brushed my teeth and hit changed I grabbed a pillow and a blanket and layed down on the floor.
"What are you doing?"
"Going to have an evening picnic with the grievers, WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE, IM TRYING TO GO TO SLEEP." I said before turning round with my back to him.
"Whatever the" He said before laying down and going to sleep.