Hallucinations...

⚠️SH⚠️

"Night."
He closed the door behind him and probably went to bed.
I still felt bad and guilty for getting Newt.
I wanted to grab my knife so badly but Minho gloves where a reminder to talk to him. I wanted to talk to him but I could find it in me to actually wake him up and say.
"No Rae you can't, you can't just do this to him." I said to myself.
I looked at my wrists and then looked at my thighs.
I needed to speak to someone or just take my mind off it but I could talk to anyone.
I got up and put on my running shoes.
If I couldn't talk I could run, I know running away from your problems won't work but I'll try.
I slipped on my shoes and walked out my hut to go on a run around the glade. I saw it was still a bit light outside at some people where still sat down but u didn't care who it was so I just started jogging.
"Fuck it!" I said to myself I said as I jogged around the glade.
I was too lost in my thoughts when running around I didn't realise everyone was watching me.
I still didn't care and kept on running until I felt dizzy.
I looked around and saw a woman on a white coat thay went down to just above her knees and a man in a black coat the same elgth as the woman's. They both looked old and important. I stopped running for a minute once theu come up to me.
"Remeber Rae, wicked is good." the both said in sync.

I blinked a few times and they dissappear and I saw everyone crowding me repating the same words as the woman in white and the man in black.
"Wicked is good."
"Wicked is good."
I finnaly had enough and shoved past them.
I kept on walking to my hut when I was stopped. I couldn't walk anymore I felt like my feet was stuck in the ground I saw cement covering g my shoes.
"HELP!" I screamed.
"AHHHHHHH!" I kept on screaming until everything went black.

Gally's POV::

"HELP!" I heard from my hut. I just ignored it and thought I was someone waking up from a nightmare.
"AHHHHHHH!" I heard Rae scream
"SHIT!" I said as I got up and ran outside.
She was laying on the floor still in her day clothes and running shoes.
"WHAT HAPPNED!" I heard Minho scream from behind me.
"I don't know I just got here!" I said to him as I sat down and put her upper body on my legs.
"GO GET HELP!" I screamed at the gladers as they crowded around us.
"WE'RE HERE!" I heard Clint and Jeff scream as they got closer with their Health box.
"Does anyone know what happened!?" They asked as they checked her teamreature.
"No we just heard her scream." half of the gladers said.
"Don't worry Gally she'll be okay." Clint said to me as they looked at me. I was really worried. What happened. Did Teresa do this? Did Thomas do this? Why was she outside running about? The I realised why, I sae she was wearing Minho's gloves.
Why didn't she talk to me? Is she okay? Did she bleed out? Did she do them too deep?  I was suddenly pulled out my thoughts when Jeff shook my body slightly.

"We need to take off the gloves." he said as he looked at her gloves then at me

"No!" I said annoyed.

"Gally we need to!"

"NO! No you don't!" I screamed at them.

"Yes we do!"

"NO YOU SHUCKING DON'T NOW WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MY SISTER!" I screamed at them making everyone back up a little bit.

"Gally calm down. We don't know yet but just please listent to us we need to take them off now please either do it now whilst you're here or we can take her back to the med hut and waste time and take them off without you." Clint said calmly.

"No, she wouldn't want me too." I said annoyed but understanding of their words.

"Please just listen to them Gally." Minho said as he put a hand on my shoulder.

I was about to say something went Newt pushed through the crowd with a stretcher.

"Put her on this." Newt said as he placed it down.

"Okay." I said as I picked her up and put her on the stretcher.

__After they brang her ti the Medjacks hut.

"EVERYONE GET OUT!" I screamed at everyone that was crowded around the hut.

Soon they all got out and it was just Me, Minho, Clint, Jeff, Newt and Alby left in there.

"Now can we take off her gloves?" Jeff asked.

"Fine but she won't like it." I said unsure as the reached for the gloves.
They took of the first one and her wrist was completely clear. I was still anxious about them taking off the next one.
As they took of the gloves Rae winced but was still unconsious.
They slowly took off the gloves and they instantly gasped at her wrist.

"I-I- is thay why you didn't want us too-"

I just nodded at them and saw Alby shocked face and Newts mildly shocked one.

__After they looked after Rae and went to bed.

Newt's POV::

"I'm gonna go to bed, see yall tomorrow." Minho said and Gally soon followed behind him since Alby, Clint and Jeff was already gone it was just me and Rae.
Her breaths where unsteady and she was tossing at turning in her sleep.
I pushed some of her hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear revealing her beautiful face.

I always liked her, but I covered it by being rude to her. I couldn't let her know about me liking her I would never live it down.
But thay moment we shared in her hut. I knew it was just to try make Thomas jealous but I felt something, I felt a connection. Until Thomas cane I  and started punching me and knocked her out.
She has been through so much since she came up in the box. I felt really bad for her. I felt my eyelids slowly closing and I slowly fell asleep in the chair next to her bed.