Breakfast and talks.

The next morning I woke up and got ready.
I got changed into my outfit for the day.

You can choose one of thees or just wear what you want it you don't like it

I walled out my hut and again everyone was staring at me and just whistling/cat calling. I grabbed some food and sat down with Minho.
He looked at me then looked at my plate of food and gave me a big smile indicating he was pound of me. I was hesitant to actually eat for a moment but after a while other people started to sit down at our table. First it was Newt, then Chuck, Alby, Gally, Teresa then Thomas.

Why the shuck where they sitting at our table, I don't bloody know! But I had the urge to pounce over the table and pull both their eyeballs out.

I was squashed in-between Gally and Minho and both of them knew what I wanted to do so they looked at eachother and spread their legs and pushed my legs together to stop me from getting up and killing them there and then.

"Rae don't." Minho said as I tried to push their legs away but they were much stronger then me.

"You really shouldn't eat that much Rae, you'll get fatter." Teresa said as she took a bite of her food.

"Yeah you'll already quite fat, you should maybe stop eating so much." Thomas said.

"You know bloody well not enough to just say that Thomas and the fact that you told Teresa about it too just to pick on my and try make me get banished or some klunk it's not gonna work." I said as I finnaly pushed the boys legs away and got up.

"Eat less you slag." Teresa said as she tucked into her food again.

"I KNOW YOU SHOULD!" I screamed back.

"COME BACK HERE NOW." She screamed and I instantly walled back and got in her face. She instantly backed up and started stuttering and I saw Minho, Gally and Newt get up. She peered behind my shoulder and said, "Nice bodyguards."

"NicebodyguarD." I said exaggerating the D.
"How do you pay him, free blow job?" I asked looking her up and down.

At this point the whole glade was surrounding us and Alby was just minding his own business waiting for someone to swing the first punch. I knew never to do that beacuse you would go to the pit and I have never been there, well I don't remember going there atlest.

"Just shut the shuck up and go pay Thomas for just sitting on a bench and staring at my body and not at your "service" if I punched you." I said as she turned round to see Thomas staring at my body.

"EYES UP HERE SHUCK FACE!" I screamed at him and he instantly stopped and stared at the floor with a red face.

"He would never look at you and want to even touch you, you probably got all wasted up from Newt you slag."

That's it I finnaly had enough and was about to jump onto her to spilt open her head and play football with her brains when Newt came in and wrapped his arms  around my waist. And Thomas did the same for Teresa.

"Come on love." Newt said as he pulled me away from her. Thomas let go of Teresa.

He pulled me to his hut this time and would let go of my waist.
"Newt let go!" I screamed at I thrashed my legs and arms around.

"R-Rae st- stop!" he said as he let go if my waist and sat down on the bed and pulled a blanket over him.

"Why did you drag me in here." I asked as I sat down next to him.

"We need to talk about us making them jealous," he said and I just nodded.
"Well that means we need to make it look like we're a couple, so we need to start kissing more and hugging you know, but only if you're comfortable with it." he said as he started trailing off.

I just stared at him, those big beautiful brown eyes, thay blonde messy morning hair, he was perfect, he was gourges. I moved towards him and cupped his cheeks in my hand and put my lips against his. He was reluctant for a minute but them kissed me back as he cupped my cheeks. I pulled away and I felt me cheeks burning up and turning a rosy red.
What do I say what do I say!?

"So we have to kiss more, so like that." I said as I got up. "I'll see ya later I've got to go run the maze." I said as stood by his door waving goodbye.
"Yeah see ya later." He said before I walked out the maze doors where Minho was waiting.

"What tooke you so long?, having some fun with Newtie whootie." he said as he nuged my shoulder and we started running together since Thomas and Ben tooke the other route today.

"Oh no we're just freinds." I sad as I felt the sides of my lips curl upwards and my cheeks turn red again.

"Yeah sure sure." he muttered as he looked at me with a smirk.
"Come on now tell me what happened!?" He said.

"Alright fine, he's helping me make Thomas and Teresa jealous and I think I actually really like him and we kissed a few times but yesterday ur was different it wasn't just a 'I'm helping you out here's issues it was a passionate kiss."

"OOOOHHHHHH YOU LIKE HIIIIMMMMM!!!!!" Minho screamed and I nuged his shoulder and we just kept on running.