Death cause 0000

⚠️Mentions of abuse and torture⚠️

"Amelia, Amelia can you hear us?" I heard a familar voice say but i could open my eyes, and who the heck was Amelia.
"Her names Rae remeber!?" I heard another bone shaking voice say.
"Rae, Rae can you hear us." The first voice said again.
I simply nodded in response but could move my arms or legs or open my eyes.
"What's going on?" I asked but some how my mouth didn't move and I definitely said it out loud.

"Your at the most safe place for you right now, we will be running tests on you and you will need to cooperate with your mind okay?" The second voice said.
"Okay?" I said but again I didn't feel my mouth move, I just had to get used to this.

Newts POV::

Rae was about to fall to the floor but I quickly caught her and seconds later Gally, Minho and the rest of the galde barged through the door.
"WHAT HAPPENED!?" One asked when they saw me holding her body.
"GRAB THE MEDJACKS!" I screamed in reply.
__

It's been a few days since Rae fainted and she's been nodding in her sleep and we've hear muffled coming from her. One day when I had to work on the gardens Clint and Jeff came running towards me screaming.
"NEWT, ITS RAE, SHE'S SCREAMING BUT SHES NOT AWAKE AND SHES SCREAMING GALLY, MINHO AND NEWT COME HELP QUICK!" I instantly hobbled over to the hut and when I got there she was shaking everywhere and she was screaming with tears streaming down her face.

"NOOO GET OFF ME, HELP NOOO NEWT, GALLY MINHO HELP! HELP MEEE!" Then that was it silence in the whole room, the whole glade, the whole maze. She had stopped moving or in other ways, her stomach didn't move up and down to indicate she was breathing. Her heart beat stopped. I broke down in tears on the floor, and refused to leave her side, even if she was gone.

Gally and Minho broke down next to me and also refused to leave. We where all broken without her. She was the highlight of our days. I don't know if I could function properly without her.
__

Rae POV::

I saw all 3 of them broken down on the floor staring at my 'dead body' I felt horrible that I did this but I didn't have a choice. They took me away and beat me and tested on me like I was some lab rat.
__

When I fainted they took away my body somehow and replaced it with another dead girl who looked exactly like me. They made her tall in her dead sleep and moved her head with some mechanical controls I saw when I walked past their secret room once.

I felt horrible, one night I stole a knife from the cafeteria and they obviously caught me beacuse I was the only person there. Once they told Ratty batty and Scanky manky paper plane they locked me up in a room where I was tied to a chair and they filled the room with the room until I freed myself from the chair and swam out and tried to unlock the door with a hair pin. Once i finnaly made it out then water spilled everywhere and my body was soaked with water and inkayed on the floor infront of them still holding the door handle tightly.

"Get up and come with us to dry yourself." Rat man said as he grabbed me by the ear and dragged me toward a room with massive fans everywhere and without warning they turned them on making me fly towards a wall and hit my back hard. I'm sure I even heard a bone crack.

After I got dried they sent a nurse in to check my back but it was completely okay so they sent me back to my room and kept me in ther with no food for 3 days, but little did they know, I was used to it.

They did this for hours on end some days until I couldn't even walk or breath. They kept me hidden from the other people that escaped and I hated it. One time I ran past the cafeteria window and saw a range of girls and bous sitting down whilst rat man looked at a note pad and was shouting out something.

I had no time to waste and I had to run straight to my room but some people definitely saw me.
__

The next day.
Newts POV::

We had just escaped the maze and these people have taken us in and took care of us. We had just got changed and finished our shower when they took some tests on us. Finnaly the sent us through to the cafeteria. I was sat down with Minho and Thomas talking with these other boys when we heard whistles, clapping and mummers of people talking We all turned round to see a girl with short brown hair similar to Raes with a long sleeved black top and a pair of green cargos on and a mask to cover some of her face.

"Who's that?" Thomas asked as he looked her up and down like she was some snack.

"That is Jason's favourite." One of them said as he took a bite of their food.

"What's her name?" I asked curiously.

"None of us know, but apparently she has been here for about a month and a few weeks.

"Really?" Minho asked sceptical of th>e girl.

Suddenly Tommy got up from his seat and walked over to the girl who was sat down on her own table.

"Ahhh and he's gonna die, say your last goodbyes and pray your prayers." The other boy said.

The whole room fell silent so we could all hear their conversation.

"Hey gourges, what are you doing sitting all alone."

"Painting a door, what does it look like shank." she said and most of the people laughed at her response.

"Sorry no need to get fistey." Thomas said as he put his hands up in the air.

"If you're board go get Teresa slimthead."

"Rae!?" I said a bit to loudly as I saw her turn her head over to me.

"Newt!?" She responded.

"JANSON CODE A5, 6BLUE IN THE CAFETERIA!" One of the gaurds said as they heard Raes name being said.

Instantly, Rat man burst into the room and called.
"AMELIA, COME HERE NOW!"
Rae git up and walked over to him and stood by him.
"Right I see we've caused some confusion here, this is Amelia and she escaped her maze a month ago a bit to early for wckd so we had to keep her extra safe by keeping her hidden okay, back to your lunch now." Janson said before pushing her back to her table.

Hey guys I'm sorry if this story is now becoming very confusing but I decided to switch it up a bit and change it to the other story's have fun reading and by the way these days with Janson in his 'safe place'will be extended a bit xx