Talk

Rae's POV::

"What's going on Rae, please speak to me!?" Minho said as he sat down on the bed next to me.
"I-I-I-I, I don't know!?, I feel like shit, I best up Teresa then That cunt fucking best up Newt and its all my fault because I don't listen to anyone and I always speak to much, I'm never usefull and I feel like I can't even do anything independently."

"Come on that's not true, Thomas beat up Newt beacuse as you said he's a cunt, and you had every right to beat up Teresa and yes you can do thing independently, you beat up Tersea independently and you did that amazingly, and you don't always talk to be honest I barely even hear you talk, plus your a Runner your very usefull we all need the most help we can get and your our best hope, you are the SMARTEST, STRONGEST GIRL I KNOW!, and thats not beacuse your the only girl I know." Minho said and when he said the thing about Teresa and Thomas he made me giggle through the tears falling down my face like a waterfall beacuse it was true.

"I love you Minho." I said giving him a hug.
"I love you too, no can you let me see your wrists?"
"Fine!?"
"Thank you." he said as he peeled away the sleeves to show the new cuts on my wrists and the old ones.
"Come on Rae you gotta stop, like I said come to me if you feel like cutting, okay." he said as he took both my hand in his and looked at my face clearly covered by tears.

"Is that why you did it?, what you just said?" he asked.
I just simply nodded.
"Oh Rae, come here!?" He said as he pulled me into a hug almost taking my breath away from squeezing to hard.
"HEY M- MINHO I CA- CANT B-B-BREATH!?"
"Oh shuck sorry babes."
"Hey I said stop caking me that!" I said as I playfully slapped his arm.
"Oh yeah beacuse you want Neeewwwttttt to call you that. Am I right or am I right?!" He said and I just slapped his arm again.

"Right come on, yu want to wear my gloves?"
"YAY SURE!, I mean yeah yeha sure sure sure sure sure." I said happily
I loved Minho's gloves, they were so warm and fluffy the covered my scars but sadly made me think if him. Jk Jk I love Minho, he's my bestie.
"Come on Rae, I know you love my gloves, you be happy." he said and I instantly grabbed his gloves and pit them on jumping in joy since I git to weat his amazingly lovely gloves.

"Now, will you eat some food?"
"Maybe."
"Please come on Rae."
"No I ate lunch and a bit of breakfast I'll be fine." I said lying since I didn't eat breakfast and I said I was full at lunch.

"I know your lying!" Minho said as he looked at me dead in the eyes.
"I'm not." I said with the most serious face and convincing voice.
"Okay?" Minho said confused since I was probably a good actor
"See ya later Minmin." I said as I tucked into bed.
"Yeah but remember talk to me if you ever feel like doing that again okay?"
"Yes i will try, love ya Minho."
"Love you too MG." he said
"What?"
"Machete girl."
"Omg seriously Minho!"
"What i know you like him."
"Oh shh!"
"night."
"Night." I said to him before he walked out and probably went to bed.