𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗

Start from the beginning

"Forever" she pecked his cheek and held his hand. They sat in silence listening to the song slowly bopping their heads.

After 20 minutes they pulled up to the arcade.

"No, freaking, way!" Nyela held her cheeks as her eyes lit up with excitement. "Let's go!" She rushed to take off her seat belt and got out the car.

"Lil kid" he chuckled to himself and got out too. He strolled after her and they went inside.

"This first!" She held onto his arm and he tensed up looking off. She paused and gave him a confused look. "Fuck wrong wit you?"

"Nun ma, leggo" He put his arm around her waist and they walked over to the basketball hoops machine.

They spent an hour at the arcade the last thing they did was the crane machines.

"Mane this shit rigged, again" Rell said slapping his dollars into the machine and trying again, he was determined to win a teddy. After 4 attempts he finally got the giant pink teddy bear then passed it over to his girlfriend.

She pecked his lips thanking him and they went to get some food before heading over to his crib.

"Unc!!" Kasani screamed then ran over to Kadrell who picked him up and kissed his cheeks. "I mwiss you"

"I missed you too niglet"

"What I tell you b— Ny" Chyna waved.

"Heyy, how you been?"

"Bitch ion even know where to start. First of all Sani been cussing at his teachers at preschool talm bout 'hoes nasty' and his bitch ass daddy gon tell me he correct instead of teaching him wrong from right"

"We know where he got that from, hoes nasty" Rell shrugged.

"Hoes nasty!" Kasani repeated and Chyna glared making him cover his mouth and shake his head.

"Ny what you be saying, period" he swiped his hand under his chin making Sani do the same then Ny bucked at him. "Don't teach my son that fruity ass word" Kelo mugged his brother.

"Period!" Chyna finger pointed.

"Period!" Sani copied pointing his finger making the girls laugh.

"Nah ion fuck with that" Rell said frowning putting his nephew down. "Doing too much lil man"

Kelo pulled Chyna by her neck, "Where you going?"

"To do my nails, Ny you wanna come?"

"Yes, these hoes need refreshing." She replied inspecting her nails.

Kelo slapped $200 in her hand and she gave him a kiss then made her way over to Ny.

"I hope you not expecting me to do that" Rell side eyed her and she flipped him off. "Bae I'm playing, check yo cashapp"

She opened her phone to see he sent $550 dollars. "Get my initials again so you can wrap em round yo dick" he told her nonchalantly and she shyly nodded before leaving out with Chyna.

Sani tapped his father's leg "Da! Yogurt"

He followed his father into the kitchen while Rell texted his homeboys to come over since he knew his girlfriend's nails was bout to take a couple hours.

"I miss her already" he slumped in the couch and took out his phone to FaceTime her and she picked up immediately. "Baeeeeee"

"Yessssss?"

"How long you gon be?" He rubbed on top of his taper fade.

"Don't ask me stupid questions nigga, who you bringing over?" She mugged him.