Chapter 21-- Blood shedding

In the market----

Y/n: Yahhh-Niki!!Can you clearly tell me where are you taking us??

Niki:There is no time to speak--Keep running Y/n noona!!

Heeseung:Oh--I see!!Just keep running everyone!!

Niki:You read my mind,Heeseung hyung!!I am proud of you!

Heeseung:You can be proud of me later after I kill that primordial,you brat--

Niki:Okay T T

Y/n:Yahh-why did we come to Beomgyu's shop??

Heeseung:Just come inside--

Y/n:As you say--

We went inside the shop and found Beomgyu was waiting for us.He jumped from his chair and came to us-

Beomgyu:Finally,you guys came!!

Niki:Where is Ari??

Beomgyu:In the store-room.Go,get her and run as fast as you can!Sunghoon has put his life at risk for you guys--

Y/n:What!!

Heeseung;Wait--I will go and bring her---(Went to the storeroom)

Y/n:But,first of all,tell me--What is going on??

Beomgyu:Same here-I also dunno what's going on but Sunghoon told that we need to save Ari---Her life is at risk-She is a very special child.And thats why he is putting his life at risk--

Y/n:I asked about his plan Beomgyu!!I also know that we need to save her--

Niki:Let me tell you--Sunghoon hyung plotted a trick for his appa and hyung!He left Ari here and took the empty basket with him and he kept thinking that Ari is with her and they will kept through the jungle...cuz he knows that his appa and his hyung will read his mind and follow him there.He is fighting with them there and we got time to take Ari and escape with her finally....

Y/n: Sunghoon is very brave--We need to save him too....

Niki:We will save both..But,I am surprised by the amount of trust of Sunghoon hyung on me.He knew that I will read his mind and know the real plan.

Y/n: Everyone know it.....You love reading people's minds...

Ari:Y/n eomma--

Y/n: Ari --My child--

Heeseung:There is no time to waste.. Let's move from here Ari...

Ari:Yes,Mr Rude...

Heeseung: Coffee cake and Ari,come with me and Niki, teleport to Sheriff Junie and bring 3 guns with silver ammos.That werewolf didn't alone as I guess.He has brought his men with him of course.We need to knock them out on the way...

Niki: As you say hyung!!

At the police station

Yeonjun:What tf--You mean--werewolves are coming..in our Flora village

Taehyun:Yes, Sheriff.I am explaining you this thing since last 15 minutes..

Areum:We need guns and silver bullets.

Taewon:Do you have them??

Yeonjun:I have....

Niki teleport in the station right that moment..which made Sheriff Junie flinch..

Yeonjun: God --Niki!!How tf did you come here in a second??

Niki: Emergency!!I need 3 guns with silver bullets.. right now!!