Chapter 1--Arrrival of a new villager

"Get out of the village..You two are supporting that one who is a criminal"

"No,she is not at fault,your son is the one who is the real culprit!"

"Yes,it is your son!Dont blame my sister"

"How dare you talk back?Where is my gun?"

--------------------------------------------------------

"No"~~I am jumped of the bed and realize that it was nothing but a dream!!I looked out of the window and saw sunlight is entering the room through the light coloured curtains..Then,I looked at the wall clock and it was 8am.Oh no~~I am being so late~~Come on Y/n!!It's 17th century.If humans like me do like this,then what will the next generation learn from us?

I quickly got up from the bed and right that moment,I heard loud footstep of someone running toward my room..and I already knew who was it..

Y/n:Ohh~Good morning Ari~~

Ari:Good morning Y/n eomma!!

Y/n:Ahh~~Eomma??You will never change!!

Ari:I am hungry~

Y/n:Didnt your Areum eomma give you something to eat??

Ari:Well,she did.She gave me a toast and left for school.What a busy life of a teacher!!But,I am hungry again!!

Y/n:Hey,you had your breakfast,right!Then how can you be hungry again??

Ari:Y/n eomma!I am 6 years old and it is the age of my growth.I will be hungry anytime.

Y/n:Alright!!I am making something for you!

Ari:Do fast!!I also have to go to my school!!

Y/n:I know I know!!

Well,its Min Y/n who lives with her elder sister,Min Areum who is a highschool teacher and my daughter Min Ari.I and Areum unnie is raising her since she was born.We struggled a lot to raise her up.Cuz,she was a fighter herself when she was about to be born.She had no chances to live but her mother was the bravest and the strongest and the kindest person I ever known.She gave away her life to save her daughter while giving her birth..And now,we both raise her up and she calls both of us-"Eomma".She is our daughter from that time.

..............................................................

Sighs!A girl of 21 year old has to handle so many things..I have to fresh myself first then I made bread and cookies for Ari!Then,we both got ready and left to drop her to her school.

Then,I had the book brought with me that my sister borrow from the library.Usually,I have to go to the library and borrow books on behalf of my sister as she remains busy.I walked to the library after dropping Ari to her school.After reaching the library,I saw him at the recieption waiting for me with a smile..

Y/n:Goodmorning Niki~~

Niki:Goodmorning Y/n noona~~

Y/n:How is your mom and dad??

Niki:They are fine!!What about Areum noona??

Y/n:She is also fine!Here is the book that my sister borrowed from here!!

Niki:How!!You just came here 3 days ago and took this huge book of 700 pages!!How did Areum noona read this within 3 days??

Y/n:She loves reading books.And this book is of her favourite vampires.I dont know why she is so fond of Vampire Mythology when vampires doesnt exist in reality!

Niki:Hehe!!It's all about choice!!We cant help with this!!Btw,I have a new book in my stock and it's about vampire!!

Y/n:Really!!Can I borrow it??Areum unnie would love to read it!