Chapter 12--Trauma

We returned home...after attending the party --I came back holding my Heedeungie 's hand..I am so happy.He proposed to me for marriage..Also,I feel happy for Areum eonnie and Taehyun shi!!Hope Hyesoo grows up well...But Ari looked so frustrated..What happened to her??I will ask Niki to read her mind and tell me about the problems she is facing...

Eomma suddenly stopped me...And then she asked me..

Eomma:Y/n--Do you really want to marry Heeseung??

Y/n:Yes--why not??I want to marry him --

Eomma:But--it would be better if you marry Sunghoon--

Heeseung:Ehh-- I proposed her wedding--And she agreed too-If she doesn't find any problem then why are you making issues,mother in law??

Eomma:Yah--How can I let my daughter marry that person who is jobless??

Appa:Excuse me,if our daughter stays happy with him,then I dont mind Y/n marrying Heeseung..We should think for our daughter's happiness,not about Heeseung being jobless.

Eomma:Yeah--you will say that cuz you support Heeseung..That guy is so popular in the whole village for his rude behaviour..He is even called Mr Rover cuz he remains free all the time and spends his time wanderly.

Sunghoon:So-you are saying me to marry Y/n-Sorry--auntie--I aint marrying her..

Eomma:What--Dont you like her??

Sunghoon:Anyways--I am leaving the house--

Mrs Park:Wait--boy--where are you going??

Sunghoon:There is a surprise for you--

Mrs Park:What is it??

Sunghoon:I bought a house for us--

Mrs Park:Really--

Heeseung:TF--You bought a house--Wait--Dont tell me that you bought that house I and my coffee cake saw that day??

Y/n:That constructed house just 2 house right after my bakery--

Sunghoon:I will be at your neighbours..So don't worry --I am beside you-We are shifting to our house next month..

Eomma:See, Sunghoon even bought a new house..He worked for 2 years,saved money..What a great man he is!!

Appa: What's wrong with you??If our daughter is happy choosing Heeseung as her husband,then we should be happy..

Eomma:But,we are her parents..It's our duty to teach her what is right and what is wrong for her---

Y/n: Eomma -Appa,don't fight among each other --We have guests here...

"Don't mind--Plzz carry on the fight...I mean discussion --I am not disturbing you"

I turned back and saw Taesan who was sitting on the stairs and eating candies and watching us from there..Did he find these a circus??Aishh this guy--I saw Taehee was looking here.Seeing this --Heeseung yell at Taesan--

Heeseung:Yahh--Taesan--What are you doing???

Taesan: Eating candies and watching you guys --You want some??

Sunghoon: Seriously--A quarrel is going on and he is with his food...Yahh--go to your room..

Taesan:I am not disturbing you guys...Plzz carry on --

Eomma:Okay--so,why are you doing this???Don't you want our daughter stay happy??

Appa: Having a new house and being rich isn't happiness..If Y/n wants Heeseung,then Heeseung is her happiness...And I can rest assure that he will take care of our daughter...