Chapter 22--Possessed by Black magic

A reader came to the library and Niki helped him with books...He was doing his casual jobs and right that moment,he heard a scream....

Taehee::Yahhh--Niki--Heeseung's  brat---where are you??

Niki: Right here --So tell me..Are you here to yell at me after reading the book?

Taehee: What did you write in this book??How is it related with me and Sunghoon??

Niki:Cant you see it??You both love each other but never confessed to each other..

Taehee:What the hell are you saying??He doesnt love me..And why would I love him??

Niki:Oh really--You dont love him??I dont believe it...Your eyes,your mind tells that you love him immensely..

Taehee: But he doesn't love me..

Niki:Aishh--These people...At this rate, you will lose him..

Taehee:I already lost him,Niki...He likes Y/n..

Niki:Why does all dumb people exist in Flora village?? Sunghoon hyung moved on from Y/n and he fell for you that night when it was lunar eclipse..

Taehee: Impossible...A werewolf can't move on from that person.They love that person forever till the end..

Niki: Correction... Sunghoon hyung is a hybrid..A half vampire and a half werewolf..He can fall in love and has a single change to move on..And he used his one and only chance...And he loves you..

Taehee:You mean, he loves me??

Niki: Yes,he loves you and you love him too...You are still wearing this pendant..These snowflakes of the pendant reminds me of Sunghoon hyung..

Right that moment,the pendant broke down and fall on the ground.It broke into several pieces...which made both of them speechless for a minute..

Niki:Did this pendant just break down??

Taehee:Th-th-this pendant is related to --Sunghoon..Did he-

Niki: Sunghoon hyung is in danger..

Taehee:Niki--we need to go to him...Where is he??

Niki: Teleport with me right now...

Both of them teleported..and reached the garden where they saw Sunghoon got stabbed by Ari...Ari was standing there and Sunghoon collapse on the ground while the knife was still pierced in his chest...

Taehee: AHH--SUNGHOON--OH No --

Niki:A-a-ari...Oh no--Look at her eyes...She is possessed...

Niki went to Ari and he touched her forehead and then Ari fainted..Niki caught Ari and then Taehee asked him..

Taehee:Wait..What did you do??Did you kill her??

Niki:I just made her senseless..

Taehee:Just look at Sunghoon...Ahhh--he is bleeding for freaking real...

Niki:Wait..this knife..We can't pull it out..Don't touch the knife..

Taehee:Why??We need to take out the knife from his chest..

Niki:We need to go to Heeseung hyung now...Fast,Taehee..

Taehee:Okay...

................................................

In our home

I was with Heeseung.I told him about Sunghoon and Taehee.That Sunghoon is missing..And Nvm.. Heeseung is there for me..And out of nowhere,Taesan came to me... with some bag..