Chapter 21--Betrayal..

At Same night ---in Kang residence

Heeseung and Taehyun was talking about some important topic..

Taehyun:Ahh--Lee Heeseung...

Heeseung:Yes-Taehyun shii.

Taehyun: Now, you are married..You and Y/n will have a kid soon or later..And you are still jobless...

Heeseung:I will work by somehow... But,I find no job interesting...

Taehyun:I read your books.. About vampire, werewolves, hybrids and blessed cursed child...Why don't you become an author??

Heeseung:An author???

Taehyun:Your books have demand in the library...

Heeseung:Ohh--I didn't know that...But,I don't feel any fun being an author..I wrote those books when my coffee cake was busy in bakery and I had no work to do..

Taehyun: Aigo--You can only give nickname to people.. Anyways, Heeseung shi--I heard that you can spend some years in France..And you can speak French very well..

Heeseung :Yeah--How do you know??

Taehyun:Heard from Areum--so,I have a job offer for you..As you can teleport back,you can handle my business in France.. You will get huge amount for that...At least, you need to get a job.. You are married now, Heeseung..

Heeseung:I reject your offer.. Taking care of my coffee cake is my first job .Then I will think about others..

Taehyun:Aishh--I am done with you Heeseung...

Heeseung:Okay,we should go now..It's already night...My coffee cake must be waiting for me..

I was talking with Areum eonnie...She was giving me advises about being a good wife and responsible.Then,my Heedeungie came and held my hand.

Heeseung: Yahh--Coffee cake..I am hungry...Let's go home .

Areum:Yahh--you can eat here--

Y/n:Nouh-Have a romantic dinner.. And we shall take leave now..

Heeseung:Let's hope Sheriff Junie doesn't appear in the rooftop...

Areum:Plzz---I saw that news...He threw a man from the rooftop... Minho literally write everything he sees

Y/n:Okay--Byee--Areum Eoniee..Take care of our Hyesoo...

.............................................

Later we were walking together...We are in front of Sunghoon's new house..All a sudden, Heeseung stopped...

Y/n:Ehh??What happened??Why did you stop here??

Heeseung:Ari was supposed to live with us after our marriage...

Y/n:Oh yeah --Ari will live with us..She has spent a lot of time with her grandma and with her uncle Sunghoon....

Heeseung:And I will scold her if she doesn't listen to me..I will be a strict dad..

Y/n: Heedeungie...You are scaring me like this way..Ari is a kid...We will explain her if she does any mischievous act...

Heeseung:Okay--I will wait here.. You go and bring Ari..And plzz come fast...It's dinner time...and I am hungry...

Y/n:Okayy--Coming in a minute....

I knocked at the door but the door got open by itself..Maybe,the door wasn't lock properly..I went inside and walked inside a bit..I saw everyone was eating in the dining hall..But the scenario wasn't normal at all...