Chapter 4--Now,confusion leads to embarrassment

Today,Sunghoon is so acting weird..At present,he is more famous that me for pastries..And all a sudden,he forgot everything...Aishhh---I am so done...

Literally,he was wearing the apron upside down--I saw that and got cultural shock for real--

Y/n:Yahh--Park Sunghoon!!Have you lost your mind??This is how you were an apron??

Taesan:So,this is an apron..I didnt know that!!

Y/n:Aishh--let me help you..

Then,I helped him to wear the apron...Aish--it feels like it is not Sunghoon for real but how can this be possible??And his voice seems changed too..I am doubting on him...But,this is impossible...There is only one Sunghoon in the whole world...

After I helped him we started baking pastries..Literally,I saw confusion on Sunghoon's face when he was cooking looking at his secret recipe book..I was working on other pastries..All a sudden,he asked me??

Taesan:Excuse me,do you know where is the sugar??

Y/n:Ohh--it's on the upper shelf.

Taesan:Where is the upper shelf?

Y/n:How could you forget that??You built the upper shelf for me.And you also fought with my Heedeungieee that day cuz you were so caring for me and he didnt like that-

Taesan:Who is Heedeungieee??When did he fight with me??

Y/n:I know that you 2 are rivals but dont keep him as a stranger..Dont forget that you two saved Ari together..

Taesan:We saved Ari together??I didnt know that--Btw,do I know Ari??

Y/n:What do you mean??Ari is your niece...

Taesan:Oh--Taehee got married and made me an uncle and I didnt come to know about that--

Y/n:This guy is acting so silly today.If my Heedeungiee would be here..He would call you -"Sunghoon,you silly boy" or A SILLY ICESTONE.

Taesan:Ohh--Anyways,I am going to fetch some sugar..

I saw him going toward the upper shelf after I showed him the way..Firstly,he was standing there for a whole 2 mins..Then,he took out a container and a spoon and took some of it to pour it on the batter..Seeing the container...I jumped on him and took the spoon and container from him..

Taesan:What happened???Why did you do that??

Y/n:Do you want to die??Why do you want to make the pastries salty??

Taesan:But--I didnt make the pastries yet--

Y/n:Yahh--Park Sunghoon--the container you took is filled with salt.

Taesan:So,tell me which one is the sugar??

Y/n:Umm--dont you know the difference between salt and sugar??

Taesan:Nouhh--

Y/n:What's on the earth going on??I think I will die if Sunghoon keeps doing like this..

Taesan:And,why are you calling me Sunghoon??

Y/n:Cuz,it's your name...you stupid...Anyways..salt and sugar looks similiar..except they have a difference..Sugar is glossy and shiny but salt is not..

Taesan:Ohh-I see----

..........................................................................

In the library---

The libray was filled with silence..Before 2 years,the library got no reader and after the werewolf incident,Niki got readers here...Many reader...Heeseung was cleaning the dusts climbing through the ladder...All a sudden,a serious laugh was heard in the library which made everyone flinched and Heeseung fell from the ladder getting flinched...He got up and said---