Chapter 19----Hurt

Next day

Niki who found dozing in the library..He was so sleepy..He couldn't sleep that night cuz of his hyung..He was trying to keep his eyes open but he put his head on the table and again fell asleep..Right that moment,Taehee came to him..

Taehee:Yahh—Niki,you brat—What's up??So,you are sleepy too—

Niki:How do you expect me to sleep when Heeseung hyung and Y/n noona is just my neighbour???

Flashback~~

Niki was sleeping peacefully at the night..But,he jumped off the bed and fell down from the bed suddenly hearing a scream...He woke up with his messy hair and got up on the bed...He heard scream—"Ahh—Lee Heeseung".

He understood the thing happening..He was like—"Oh—it's the first night of Heeseung hyung and Y/n noona.I just cover my ear with pillow and try to sleep through this..Lord help me".

End of flashback~~

Taehee:Yah—Niki,are you listening??

Niki:Oh-yeah—Sorry,I wasn't paying attention to you—Were you saying something??

Taehee:Oh-Let me say why I have come here..Do you have some romantic novels in your stock??I wanna read a novel..

Niki:Why not??

Niki just teleported and came back within 4 seconds after having a novel in his hands .Taehee just expected this would happen—

Niki:Here you go—"Silent Love"

Taehee:Sounds cool-but kinda not my type—

Niki:It's your type and that's why I am giving this to you—Wanna know the summary of this novel??

Taehee:Sure—tell me.

Niki:There was a boy..who loved a girl for so many years..And they were childhood bestfriends..But,the girl loved another boy and that boy loved her back.So,they got their true love..But,that boy lost his love..He tried to win her heart but he couldn't.He was very sad and he became cold hearted..

Taehee:Then-what happened??What will happen with the boy who lost his love?

Niki: Then,another girl comes in his life bringing the smile of his face..She taught him to love someone again..She made him fell in love with her and she even didn't realized it.That boy fell in love with her.And,you know that girl fell for that boy at his 1st sight..But she kept thinking that the boy loved his childhood friend..And that's why she didn't confess about her feelings to him..

Taehee:Is that girl dumb??Why would she think that??

Niki:That girl is smart but couldn't realize that he loved her.. no-one can understand one's feeling untill they don't confess.And that's why the novel's title is "Silent Love".

Taehee:But-how this novel is my type??

Niki:This girl is so dumb—

Taehee:Niki—you are really a brat—Mr Rover gave you a perfect name—

Niki:And if you have borrowed this book,sign here and return the book after 8 days ..And now,go—I wanna sleep—Plz—Let me sleep..

Taehee:Fine-I am going—

Niki fell asleep keeping the head on the table handing the book to Taehee..Taehee went to the bakery to eat something where she saw Sunghoon was working..

Sunghoon was chopping the dark chocolates and was lost in his thoughts.He looked so gloomy and trusfated at the same time..It seems like he was angry and sad with a matter at the same time..The way he was working seems like he has no attention toward the knife..He may have cut his fingers if he doesn't stop..Seeing this state of Sunghoon,Taehee dashed toward him and took the knife from him..