Chapter 13--The poisonous python

Sunghoon just woke up from his sleep.He was smiling like an idiot..Must have seen a good dream....
He met Taehee in the kitchen who was working with Y/n's eomma and Taesan who was beside them was telling that he is hungry..

Sunghoon:Ohh--Good morning ladies and foodie Taesan..

Taesan: Uhhh--Hello Sunghoon hyung.. You look so happy...

Sunghoon:Yeah--I saw a nice dream..

Taehee:Must have saw marrying Y/n in his dream or won a fight with Mr Rover..

Sunghoon:Why?? You seems jealous...

Taehee:As if I am dying to appear in your dreams..

Sunghoon:I saw you in my dreams anyways..

Taehee:What---Are you crazy???

Sunghoon:Yeah--I saw you in my dreams..

Taehee:What was I doing in your dreams??

Sunghoon:Eating strawberries..

Taehee:Yahhh-Park Sunghoon--Don't make fun of me..

Sunghoon:Sorry-but I love teasing you..

Taesan:Oh damn--Sunghoon hyung.. You need to see the newspaper...

Sunghoon:Ehh--what did Minho do again??

Sunghoon grabbed the newspaper and started reading the newspaper..

Breaking news: A party was held in the Kang's mansion.. With the party, Kang Taehyun and Kang Areum named their daughter Kang Hyesoo..

Along the party, the vampire Lee Heeseung or the famous Mr Rover proposed to his coffee cake or the famous pastrier Min Y/n for marriage... Soon they are getting married... According to the wise librarian vampire, Niki , 2 more wedding will take place.. Hope his prediction gets true.. If it gets true, then, it would be helpful for the famous dress store owner, Choi Beomgyu..

The one and only hybrid living in the Flora village.. Park Sunghoon is proven as a clown.. Due to overhearing a conversation by reporter Lee Felix, it was known by him that Park Sunghoon himself said that Elsa is his grandma.. But, according to the analysis of Meow meow racha.. there is no one named Queen Elsa who existed in the 17th Century.. News reported Lee Minho stayed up late night till 3:37 am to figure out the truth.. So, Sunghoon told a joke with such a serious face.

Again, Park Sunghoon.. is proven as a clown...

Sunghoon:Tf---

Taehee:Hahahhahahhahaha--Minho, this guy...

Taesan:Damn--they wrote everything.. Every single details..

"Ahhhhhh--Appa--what happened to you??? "

Sunghoon:Did Y/n scream like this??

Taesan:I can sense a dead body in this home..

Taehee:Yahh-Taesan--Plzz don't say a dead body..

All of them went there hearing the scream and they all witnessed a big blood python...

................................

I was stucked in horror seeing such big python.. Heeseung stood in front of me in order to protect me... My eomma screamed seeing appa like this...She was about to enter the room despite there was a python inside....Taesan went inside and pulled out me from there and Taehee and Sunghoon went inside the room in order to kill the python with Heeseung....

Y/n:Yahh---Taesan,let me go--My appa--

Taesan:Just leave from here Y/n noona..You cant stay here...

Y/n:But,my appa---I need to take him to the Chamber 5..