Chapter 23--Sacrifice

Taesan: Thousands of python are coming toward the Flora village!!

Y/n:Oh no ---What are we going to do now??

Heeseung:The people of Flora village along us, everyone is in danger..

Niki:We need to make sure everyone stay at home after ensuring all the doors and windows are closed properly.. Leaving me and Heeseung hyung and Mrs Park,all are humans..They can't survive after getting bitten by those python..

Taehee:As if we don't exist..

Taesan:We need Silver swords to cut the python's head..

Y/n: Sheriff Junie has them.. Does silver swords kill python??

Niki: Silver is regarded as a pure metal among the vampire,werewolf, hybrid and blessed cursed clan..Silver swords are used to kill the evils..

Heeseung:We need to find Sheriff Juniee..Let's go,Y/n,Niki,Taehee and Taesan..

Mrs Park:I am coming along too..

Heeseung: No -Mrs Park..You need to stay here .

Mrs Park:But--

Taehee:I am not going..I will stay here with Sunghoon..

Y/n:Okay..Taehee,stay here and Mrs Park, please stay here too...

Mrs Park:Okay--Take care....

........................................

We went outside and Heeseung made the plan.. Heeseung and I will search Sheriff Junie and collect the silver swords and Niki and Taesan will make sure no one comes out from their houses...

Heeseung and I went to the sheriff 's office but didn't find him..Then,we went outside to search him and there we found Sheriff Junie, Beomgyu and Felix yelling our Minho's name...

Y/n: Sheriff Junie... Where were you..We need your help...

Yeonjun:I will help you later.. First,search for Minho..He is missing...

Heeseung: Missing ??He is seriously missing..

Felix:Since last day--

Beomgyu:I am worried now.. What's happening in the Flora village??

Heeseung: Sheriff Yeonjun --Listen to me now..Do you have silver swords??

Yeonjun:Yes-I have imported silver swords...

Y/n:How many swords do you have??

Yeonjun:Around 15..

Heeseung:Good then--We need some swords..Now..

Yeonjun: Now??What happened??

Y/n: Pythons are coming...

Beomgyu:Oh no ---Not again --2 years ago --Werewolves came and now pythons are coming..

Y/n: Thousands of python are coming here .

Felix:Ahhh--This is scary...

Heeseung:So,we need to ----

Yeonjun:No need to say..I understood the assignment.Keeping all the villagers in their home,we will be prepared with silver swords to kill the python.

Y/n: Nice---You understood it.

Yeonjun:NOW, follow me..I will give you the swords you need now...

......................................................

In the cave..

Minho was sitting inside and doing nothing .. He was blankly staring out through the bars of the prison..He was  hungry and tensed..He was worried about his people in Flora village.. Right that moment, Misha teleported in their base and Minho looked at her from the prison..