Let's talk ----🤧

So,yeah--Thank you so much for reading my ff..I ended this ff so early.. within a month..I didn't meet your expectations maybe...

It was my first time writing a vampire ff.I wasn't that much good but I tried my best...

And yeah!!This was my last update of this year...I am taking a break from Wattpad...Cuz,this year is very important for me..I have to focus on my studies..So,you guys have to wait 12 months for me.mI promise,I will come back and write more ffs.

I hope you guys understand me..This is the last year of my high school.And my future depends on this year...So,please pray for me.....

And yeah let's talk now---

1.How much did you like this ff??

a.Good

b.Very good.(Choose this one plz 🥹)

c.not that good..

Comment down....

2.Which duo did you like the most????

a.Minho and Felix

b.Heeseung and Niki

Comment down your opinion....

Well,my one is Meow meow racha is my favorite duo here.. Cuz, they were chaotic as hell and legendary too....They were everything in the ff..But,Heeseung and Niki in the library was hillarious too.

3.Which villain did you hate a lot???

a.Hyejun

b.Mr Park..

Comment down your opinion...

Well, to me..I hate Hyejun the most..Cuz,he raped Shiyeon and made her pregnant and he was the one who started the problem..And,he was a merciless father.So,I think,I hate him the most...

4.Which line was your favorite and iconic line ??

Comment down your opinion...

To me,it is----"Niki, you brat"

5.Which character was the most sensible and wise one?

Comment down your character....

To me,it was Areum eonnie,Taehyun and Niki.They were very wise.. Areum eonnie always thought and believed in the vampire mythology in this ff and it helped her in the future.And,Niki was that vampire who used his abilities whenever he needed.A Vampire can read others mind and Niki used his mind reading ability a lot...Taehyun is also wise..He made periods normal with Sunghoon.He think both male and female should maintain equality in 17th century.

6.Which vampire is the strongest vampire to you???

a.Heeseung

b.Sunghoon

c.Niki

I think all are enough strong but if we talk about bravery, Sunghoon is the 1st one.He alone faced Mr Park and Hyejun...He risked his life and took Ari to Beomgyu's dress shop and setted outside to distract the villains...so that Heeseung Y/n and Niki can take Ari away..

7.Which nickname did you find the most hilarious and cute nickname??

a.Coffee cake--- for Y/n

b.Brat-- for Niki...

c.Taewoniee --for Taewon.

d.Sunghooniee- for Sunghoon.

e.Andy,Mandy,Candy and Sandy--for puppies.

Comment down your opinion.

But to me,Niki you brat was everything...

8.Which moment was the most favorite moment of this ff to you???

Comment down your opinion..

I don't know about my one.

9.Which chapter was your favorite chapter to you???

Comment down your opinion...

To me,it's Chapter 13--Y/n suffered from period cramps and Heeseung took care of her...And,Heeseung fell in love with Y/n after a slap..That was hillarious...

 10. Which moment was legendary moment of this ff???

Comment down your opinion..

To me,it was Y/n's dad and Heeseung's chess match,Y/n feeding Heeseung coffee cake and Minho interupting during the speech at Kang Taehyun's homecoming party..

I talked too much..I am taking break Cute Y/n-shii..Take care all of you..Take my love..See ya all after 12 months...

Bye bye.................

Btw,Book 2 is out..If you wanna read , continue from the part..