Chapter 6--Chaotic news reporters

In a printing press..

"So, Minho and Felix.You two are hired for Meow meow racha newspaper.I hope you dedicate yourself into your jobs.Good luck"

Minho:Yes!!We finally got a job!!

Felix:Let's gaur Minho hyung!!Let's start working!!

Minho:Btw I heard from the neighbours that the son of the Merchant family,Kang Taehyun,returned from Spain and he will be taking the lead of the business!!And he is getting married too!!

Felix: Indeed!!But,we need to write this news in our diary and then it will be published!! Working for a newspaper is too hard!!Maybe,with the help of science,the future generation will invent something for covering news!!But,I am lazy to write!

Minho:I need your writing style!!I love your writing style!!I will write and you need to just deliver the speech!

Felix:Okay!Done!!

Minho:Let's go and follow Kang Taehyun then!!

................................

Minho:See,Kang Taehyun is talking with a girl!!

Felix:Hyung!!I don't think sneaking inside will be nice!!Let's go from here!!We already got much information!!

Minho:No,I will dedicate myself into it I won't get fired this time.Besides, just for you,we both got fired More than 4 times!!

"Yah,you two!!Why are you two sneaking from Y/n's home's window??You two brat"

"Hey,leave us!!We are doing our job"

"I already told you,Minho hyung not to sneak from the window!!But,you never listen to me"

............................

I heard the sound and immediately went outside and saw those two brats of the Flora village,Lee Minho and Lee Felix!!

Y/n:Yahh!!What are you doing here??Minho and Felix!!

Minho:Y/n!!Give us doughnuts!!We got a new job!!

Felix: Soon getting fired!!

Minho: Shut up!!

Heeseung: You two!!Come with me to the sheriff!!You tried to sneak inside a house!!

Y/n:Yah!It's okay!!I know them!!

Heeseung:No~~I said I am taking them to the Sheriff!!

Sunghoon:Yahh!I heard sound here!What happened???

Minho:Man,save us!!He want to take us to the Sheriff!!We are just collecting news!!

Y/n:Yes!!He is speaking the truth!!

Heeseung:It seems like this 2 were jobless and Kang Taehyun is a wealthy person!!There is possiblity of Kang Taehyun's rival hired these 2 boys for spying on him!!

Felix:What!!Bro--We are not  spy.We are troublemaker!!

Minho: This man!!I will throw in the lake!!

Heeseung:Throw me after meeting the Sheriff!!

Y/n: Heeseung!!No~~They did nothing!!They aren't worth of getting a job let alone being a spy!!

Minho:This is insulting but true!!

Heeseung:No~~I am taking them!!

Y/n: Leave them alone, Heeseung!!

Sunghoon: Don't you hear what did Y/n say??Leave them alone!!

Heeseung:And who are you to stop me??

They were glancing at each other like they are gonna kill each other!!Then,they grabbed each other's collar and suddenly Niki came and was pulling Heeseung from Sunghoon and I pulled Sunghoon from him