Chapter 12--Sorry

Mr Kang:So,I present you to the new leader,Kang Taehyun and I have fixed his marriage with Min Areum.And,the day is fixed too.We are inviting you all again on 5th December to attend the wedding ceremony of my son.

Everyone became happy after hearing the news.They started to cheer and clap after the announcement made by Mr Kang and I signaled Areum eonnie to go and stand beside Taehyun-shii.Even,Mr Kang called her to stand beside Taehyun!!She was blushing like a tomato.

Minho:Sir---Can you please repeat the date again??I couldnt catch you well!!

Mr Kang:It's on 5th December,Minho T T

Minho:Thank you sir!!I will be waiting for this day--I will make great news that day!!

Mr Kang:I think I need to pay someone to kidnap Felix and Minho for a day!!

Yeonjun:What did you say??Dont forget that Sheriff Junie is alive...

Mr Kang:God,that means Minho and Felix are coming are coming!

.................................................

The party was over at the evening.Everyone was leaving.Yeonjun took those bandits to the jail.I have to say that he is strong but a jerk too.Heeseung left before us.Then,I ,Areum eonnie,Niki,Taewon,Sunghoon and Ari left together.Taehyun-shii came to see Areum eonnnie at the gate!They both said goodbye and this time Areum eonnie planted a peck on Taehyun shii's cheek.Then ,she turned back and started walking.She got shy and Taehyun-shii too.Taehyun-shii went back and he was looking red.

Niki:Seems like having a romanctic moment.

Sunghoon:Ohh!Today was a bad day for Niki.He couldnt enjoy today!!

Niki:But,Ari did!I didnt see her for a whole day!

Y/n:Same!The Kang mansion is so big.They had a whole corner for kids!

Ari:Me and friends had very fun!We played a lot

Y/n:You forgot us while getting your friends!!

Ari:No-I didnt forget you!!

Taewon:You forgot us!!Niki was sick and you didnt come to see him!!

Ari:Wait-What!Niki was sick.Is that true??

Niki:Yes,kinda!!But,Heeseung hyung saved my life!!

Sunghoon:He is a good hyung.Never hurt him!!

Y/n:What about me!!I slapped him!!

Areum:I always told you to be silent and do nothing in such situations.But,you slapped that poor boy!!He was defamed a lot today for being a careless brother and attacking Minho like this!!But,he is a man of bravery!!!

Sunghoon:Dont worry!He is nice!!Just go and ask for forgiveness to him!!!He surely will forgive you!

Y/n:I hope you words get true!!

Sunghoon:Okay-I will be going to post office to post the letters that I and Ari wrote last night!

Niki:I am going home then!!

Taewon:Same here!!!Take care Niki!Dont get sick again!!Or else I will kill you this time!!!

Niki:I wont!Btw,thanks again for the coat!

Taewon:You are welcome Niki!!!

At home

Areum eonnie was looking so shy and happy at the same time!I dont know what to say.She was mixed in emotions!Well,someone is happy and someone is dying in deppression.The one who was dying in deppression was me!I slapped Heeseung without any reason.I am feeling so guilty right now!!I WANT TO CRY!!!I am going to Niki's place!!!

I stepped outside the house and Ari came and stopped me..