Chapter 3--Confusions lead to confusions

Sunghoon got freshed up after the way I embarrassed him..Later,I apologized him for saying him that way..But,he told that it's okay--And told me to focus on cooking..Cuz,I almost cut my fingers.....Damn---he is boyfriend material..I hope he found someone who loves him truely--

Y/n:Yahh---Sunghoooniee-listen up--

Sunghoon:Hmm--Y/n ,say!!!

Y/n:Why dont you move on from me??In fact,you may find a blessed cursed child for you...A pretty cute blessed cursed child around your age...Aww--you 2 will look cute--And the pair of a hybrid and a blessed cursed child is the best pair as per I heard..

Sunghoon:Seriously,Y/n--You are speaking nonsense...

Y/n:What do you mean??

Sunghoon:Aishh---stop Y/n!!Ahhh--you almost cut your fingers,give me the knife...I will cut the vegetables for you..

Y/n:Thank you--You are my true friend..

Later,we cooked together and served the breakfast on the table after everyone came to the dinning room..We sat together and eating peacefully till Mrs Park said something--

Mrs Park:So Y/n,did you make pastries??

Y/n:Pastries??What pastries??

Mrs Park:I told you last remember remember to make pastries for my guests???Didnt Sunghoon buy groceries...

Sunghoon:Well-we--- Ouch---

I stepped on Sunghoon's feet to make him quiet.We literally forgot about the pastries..

Y/n:Umm--yeah we baked it---

Mrs Park:Um--Y/n--

Y/n:Yes--Mrs Park--

Mrs Park:You didnt bake pastries,right??You forgot it..

Y/n:How do you know??

Mrs Park:Dont forget that I am a vampire..If I need to know something,I can just read other's mind..

Y/n:You learnt well from Niki----AHHHHHHHH--I cant even lie staying among vampires..

Eomma:Aishh--my daughter is so embarrassing..

Appa:Yeahh--the human of the generations are so weird..

Later,we finished eating,Sunghoon and I ran to the bakery..Sunghoon took out the keys and passed it to me and I opened the door...Then,we cleaned up the bakery at first..Then,we entered the kitchen...We wore our aprons and gloves and took out the dishes and start washing them before using them.Hygiene is maintained by us..It's keeps everyone healthy...

Then,I took out the ingredients....And noticed that we ran out of strawberries..I told to Sunghoon--

Y/n:Yahh--Sunghoonieee-

Sunghoon:Hmm--Y/n,say!!

Y/n:We need some strawberries...

Sunghoon:So,do we need to make strawberry pastries??Cant we make chocolate pastries??

Y/n:We got order to make all type of pastries...So,we will needing strawberry soon or later...

Sunghoon:Okay--I am going to the market--To buy strawberries..

Y/n:Thank you--Oh yeah--take some money from me...

Sunghoon:No--I dont need it--

Y/n:Ik you hate spending money---My miser bestiee..Take this and go to market already-We are late--Go and buy some strawberries and meanwhile I bake the chocolate pastries...Then,you will bake the strawberry pastries which made you popular in the village..