Chapter 31

Ysa woke up with a gentle whiff of the most comfortable and calming scent she ever smelled.

It's so familiar. It's Kline's natural scent.  Wait... why the hell am I smelling him? Am I...

Her mind rewinded everything to rationalize why the hell she's on Kline's bed. Yes, believe it or not, she's on Kline's bed. Yes she slept with Kline, but not in the way when people hear the word "slept with" and give it a different meaning. Nakitulog lamang siya sa kwarto ng binata dahil... She tried to erase the thought.

But yeah, she let Kline hold her the whole night. It was really comfortable that she fell asleep really well.

With eyes still closed, she slowly inched towards Kline's side of the bed. Weirdly enough, she became addicted to his warm snuggle.

But there's no one in there.

She slowly opened her eyes. There's only a pillow on her side. Kline must have waken up early. Kahit noon naman kasi na sa mansyon nila natutulog ang binata kasama sina Gab at Yanku, ay napapansin niyang maaga talaga ito gumigising para mag-work out o kaya naman ay mag-jogging at maglaro ng basketball.

And Kline must be outside, doing his morning routine.

She slowly grabbed the pillow beside her. It still smelled like Kline as she put it close to her and smelled it. She smiled. It was probably the most calm and relaxed morning she had waken up to ever since na magka-lokoloko ang buhay niya dahil sa... she closed her eyes to erase the thought again.

Her eyes roamed around Kline's bedroom while she was still lying on his bed. Ngayon lamang siya nakapasok sa kwartong ito. The bed was covered with dark blue soft bedsheet with airplane prints. It's cute yet very manly. When she looked up, there was a hanging, modern looking ceiling light fixture that is shaped like an airplane.

She couldn't help but smile upon remembering Kline's dream to become a pilot. Mga bata pa lamang sila ay bukambibig na iyon ng binata. Sadly, his parents, particularly his dad, had a different plan for him.

The room was a perfect example of a bachelor's pad. Noong dinala siya ni Kline sa bahay na ito, ang sabi ng binata ay ito daw ang kaniyang bachelor's pad. But it doesnt look like a bachelor's pad to her. It looked like a beautiful home in the middle of a rose garden beside a breathtaking seascape. And it's funny to think that the only thing that resembles a bachelor's pad within the whole thing was, yes, his bedroom.

Dark blue was the dominant color of the spacious bedroom with thick gray curtains blocking the sunlight from entering through the window glasses. It was neat and masculine. Even the smell of the room smelled like a men's cologne which triggers her wildest imagination. It smelled sexy.

Napalingon siya sa bintana nang may narinig siyang nagdi-dribol ng bola mula sa labas. She couldn't fight the urge to look outside the window, although she had an idea who it was. She excitedly got up of the bed and approached the window.

Nakaka-silaw na liwanag ang bumungad sa kaniya ng hawiin niya ang makapal na kurtina ng bintana.

And wow! Kline was there, shirtless and all sweaty, playing basketball at a mini court just beside the house. Just like what she imagined. Dati pa naman kasi ay lagi naman na niyang nakikita si Kline na ganoon ang ayos. But this time, it was different. Hindi niya alam kung bakit ang lakas ng kabog ng dibdib niya habang palihim na pinagmamasdan ang binata. She even felt hot while watching every movement of his perfect body glistening with sweat.

Omigosh Ysabella! What are you even doing? Sabik ka na ba sa lalake? She scolded herself as she squeezed her eyes shut, trying to shake off her dirty thoughts. Hindi naman siya dati ganoon.