Chapter 25

Kline was watching the faint sliver of light coming from the stars in the dark night sky while floating in the water. He enjoyed doing it since he was a kid. It made him feel like he was floating in space and the stars were just within his reach.

Yeah, If only I could have anything I wish for. Napa-buntong hininga siya.

Naputol ang pag-iisip niya nang may narinig siyang mga yapak. It was Ysa. Looking like a moon goddess in her white silky nigh gown, perfectly showing her beautiful physique as the soft breeze of the night ocean wind carefully blew on her.

Nakita niyang nakapikit ang dalaga na animo'y nilalanghap ang sariwang hangin galing sa dalampasigan.

Man, why is she so beautiful? His mind exclaimed while he was silently observing her.

Then something magical pulled him towards her. Lumangoy siya papalapit sa dalaga at umahon sa pool upang lapitan ito.

This is the girl of my dreams. His mind said. He sighed. Why those words were making his heart hurt?

He took a deep breath.

Yes, she's the girl of his dreams. Pero hanggang pangarap na lamang ba niya ang dalaga? Fuck! The odds were never on his side when it comes to Ysabella Sebastian. Ito na yata ang karma niya sa dami ng babaeng lumuha dahil sa kaniya. She's smart. She's beautiful. She's a good daughter and a role model. Damn it! She's way too perfect for a guy like him. A bad, nasty, and dirty playboy. Kaya naman pag-dating sa dalaga, napaka-baba ng confidence niya.

Yes, he's really trying hard to improve a lot, and he's thriving, inaayos niya ang buhay niya. God knows how fucking successful he is. But will that be enough para i-consider siya ng dalaga? Will that be enough to make her see him as a guy she could be proud of? Iyong tipo ng lalake na ipapakilala ng dalaga sa pamilya nito bilang nobyo?

Pero kailan kaya dadating ang panahong iyon? Ngayon pa, na parang naglalaro pa ang tadhana, buntis ang dalaga.

Para na naman tuloy pinipiga ang puso niya sa sama ng loob at selos.

And he cant even ask her kung sino ang ama nito. Siguro ay dahil natatakot din siya na malaman kung sino iyon. Because given how freaking high Ysa's standards are, that guy.. that motherfucking bastard, must be something. Something that is definitely better that him.

Why cant you be mine? His mind asked while he was staring at her beautiful face as he stood there, steps away from her. Unaware of his own nakedness, wearing only a dark blue swimming trunks.

Ysa opened her eyes and he look straight at them.

Why cant you choose to love me? He let his eyes send that question to her eyes.

Ysa looked startled. Malamang ay hindi nito inanasahan na naroroon pa siya. Suddenly she could not look straight into his eyes. Lalo na nang lapitan niya ito.

"K-Kline?!" Bigkas ng dalaga sa pangalan niya.

"Hmmm." He responded. Still looking at her eyes. Kung katulad lamang sana ang dalaga ng ibang babae na nakukuha niya sa isang tingin lamang.

"B-Bakit nandito ka pa?" She asked while her eyes were avoiding his gaze. Her voice seemed to tremble.

"Look at me." Masuyong sabi niya sa dalaga. He touched her chin and lifted it up so that their eyes can meet.