CHAPTER 39&40

...   (OLD PATRIARCH JEON RETURNS)

"What?" The adults screeched loudly in shock before diverting gazes to little Treasure who was smiling nervously.

"Minnie is your uncle telling the truth??" Jimin yelled angrily.

"Dad it's not my fault that I teach that shameless fellow a lesson since he was still bent on destroying dad's company" little Treasure defended himself.

On hearing his son words, Jungkook frowned.

"What did you mean?" He questioned.

" Dad I decided to put that man into a test to see if he has repented or not, I used a fake identity of  Jeon's family by asking him if he was interested in bringing you down, to my disappointment, he accepted and even asked me to find a way to make Jimin his which was why I decided to punish him by leaving him stranded at the foreign land" little Treasure explained.

After listening to little Treasure's explanation, they all felt he did the right thing.

Jungkook was more proud of his son, especially after learning the truth.

"But how did Minjoon got the plane that took Wang?" Mino asked in puzzle.

"Oh Uncle Chan gifted it to me for getting promoted into the next grade and also topping the class" Little Treasure replied.

" Wow! That's nice of you Mr Chan" Sandra complimented and Chan blushed.

"It's nothing" Chan said in delight.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

CHAN'S MANSION

" Are you okay?" Mino asked Chan who had been sighing repeatedly.

The two were seated on the couch in the living room as they prepared to watch a late night movie per Mino's wish.

Don't be surprised about the two being together, Mino had finally accepted his proposal and now they are dating.

"Am good...I guess" Chan shrug his shoulder.

Mino frown on hearing his reply.

"Am not stupid enough not to know that you aren't okay,  so tell me what is bothering you" Mino coaxed him.

Chan's heart melted on hearing his words.

"You really know me the best" he muttered resting his head on Mino's shoulder.

" Do you remember that grandpa will be returning tomorrow?" Chan asked and Mino nodded.

"I remember and am f**kin happy" Mino replied happily.

" You don't seems to be nervous at all" he pouted.

"Why should I be? If am meeting him for the first time, I'll be nervous but it's not the first time after all we've FaceTime him more than thrice so am not nervous" he replied with a wide smile.

" Yeah, you can't" he said in envy.

"So tell me why you are nervous? Is it because of Kim?" He asked and Chan stared at him in surprise.

" You sure know me very well" he cried dramatically and he rolled his eyes.

"Stop acting like a child!" He hit him lightly on shoulder laughing shortly.

"I know you are nervous about meeting Kim after what happened in the past but I know he will understand after all the fault lies in your father's hand" He said holding his hand.

"But what if he doesn't understand" Chan said dejectedly.

"Then we will find a way to make him accept you" he replied rubbing his hand lovingly.