CHAPTER 29&30

...           (LUI'S DILEMMA)

Jimin was silent all through the ride to his office floor.

He was still feeling so embarrassed to look up.

"Seems like we are going to the same floor" Chan said with smile as the elevator stopped at Jimin's floor.

"Oh!" He muttered and the elevator beeped open.

" Then I'll leave first" he bowed and tried to walk out when his right hand was grabbed by Chan.

Jimin frowned as he stared at Chan's hand holding his.

"Any problem Mr Chan?" He asked trying to be as polite as he can be.

"Sir You haven't told me your name" Chan said with his charming smile.

" Park...._" he hasn't finished talking when he was grasped by another pair of strong hands.

A gasp left his mouth as his head hit the broad chest of the owner of the arms that had pulled him.

The familiar scent is enough to make him know who it was.

"Jeon Chan, did you sign a death wish?"  On hearing his brother's angry voice, Chan shivered in fear.

"Why the scary face brother?" He chuckled nervously seeing how hard Jungkook was glaring at him.

"You know you don't have any right to grab your nephew's father just anyhow!" Jungkook snapped angrily, immediately Chan understood what he meant.

" This sexy guy is Minjoon's father?" He asked in shock with eyes full of amusement.

"Yes he is, which means he is taken already! And don't you dare call him sexy again, am the only one entitled to call him that!" Jungkook said with possessiveness.

"Geez! Isn't he being too possessive?" Jimin thought almost rolling his eyes.

"Let's go to your office, we need to talk" Jungkook said to him and started pulling him away while he struggles to free himself but it was impossible.

Chan stared at his brother's back and shook his head.

"I need to find Mino or else I'll always get oppressed" he muttered pouting his lips.

"

"

**
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
ELITE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
3PM

" Goodnight Chen Lu" little Treasure waved at Chen Lu as they part ways at the gate.

"Goodnight Ah Min" Chen Lu waved back before entering into the car that came to pick him up.

Little Treasure walk straight to Mino who was waiting beside a taxi.

"How was your day with your little boyfriend?" Mino teased as he got to him.

Minjoon rolled his eyes before replying.

"He is not my boyfriend but my best friend" he said sternly.

"Best friends can become lovers so it's nothing new" he teased him more and he sighed.

"Let's just go" he muttered feeling defeated.

"Ok" he replied not bothering to teased him any longer and they both entered the taxi.

" Where should we go! Your dad's company or we should just go home" he asked as the taxi started moving.

" Let's go to Dad's company" he said with excitement on his face.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.