CHAPTER 9&10

...     (BIG BROTHER)

"You... Are... Mr.. Jeon?" Jimin stuttered nervously gulping down nothing.

"Why? Are you surprised that am not a kidnapper like you portray my assistant and I?" He smirked.

Jimin laugh nervously as he heard his last words.

"Mr Jeon, those words were jokes, don't mind my unfilial tongue" he said smiling nervously.

" Ok, I'll take your words as a joke then " Jungkook replied trying hard not to laugh at his nervousness.

" Thank you" he sighed in relief.

" My assistant will introduce you to the staffs in the company then he will take you to your office" Jungkook said.

"Ok sir" he replied

" Welcome to the company Mr Jimin" he said with a professional smile.

" Thank you boss" he bowed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After being introduced to the staffs and shown to his office, Jimin busied himself with work.

The former chief designer left a lot of work uncompleted.

He was still immersed in his work when he heard the knock on his door.

"Come in" he said and the door open revealing assistant Cheng.

" Mr Cheng" he called standing up.

" Mr Jimin, Mr Jeon wants you to accompany him to meet an investor" assistant Cheng informed.

"Uh! Isn't that the work of the secretary?" Jimin thought but didn't bother to say it out.

"Ok, are we going now?" He asked.

" No we are leaving by lunch" assistant Cheng replied.

" Ok then, no problem" he replied and assistant Cheng smile before leaving.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
JEON BOUTIQUE

Jimin, Jungkook together with assistant Cheng came out of the car.

Jungkook and Jimin walk beside each other as they walk inside the big boutique, Cheng was behind them.

It's like the staffs and managers have been informed about their boss coming as they all lined up to welcome their boss.

"WELCOME BOSS" They all chorused and bowed.

Jungkook nodded in reply before facing the manager.

"Where is she?" He asked.

" She is waiting inside your office" the manager replied.

"Ok" he replied and face Jimin.

" Let's go" he said and Jimin nodded before following him.

🗣️ The boss is just so handsome

🗣️I wish he could just see me

🗣️Who is the guy with him?

🗣️My friend working in the Jeon enterprises told me boss hired a new designer, maybe he is the one" Another replied.

🗣️Oh!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As they step into the office, they met a lady in her fifties sitting on the couch as she drank her coffee.

"Mrs Hwang am sorry for keeping you waiting" Jungkook apologize as he stepped into his office.

"Mr Jungkook it's nothing" Mrs Hwang laugh before her eyes landed on Jimin.

" Who is the cute guy with you? Is he your boyf_

"No am not his boyfriend, am one of his workers" Jimin interrupted immediately before Mrs Hwang couldn't say anything else.

" Really?" Mrs Hwang asked in surprise not totally believing him.

Jungkook has never been seen with anyone since he took over the CEO's position

"Let's get down to business" Jungkook ordered coldly.

" Ok"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"It's nice doing business with you" Mrs Hwang said as she shook hands with Jungkook.

"Same here Mrs Hwang" Jungkook replied.

"I hope we can meet again Jimin" Mrs Hwang said with a sincere smile.

" Ok" Jimin smiled.

"Cheng see her out" Jungkook ordered.

"Ok boss" he replied and face Mrs Hwang.

"This way, Mrs Hwang" assistant Cheng gestured towards the door.

"Thank you" Mrs Hwang smile and walk out while Cheng follow behind.

" Pack up, we are leaving" Jungkook said to Jimin.

" Ok" he replied and started packing the files scattered on the table.

"Am done let's go" he said and Jungkook nodded before walking outside while he followed.

.
.
.

Just as they were about to step out, Jimin heard a familiar voice calling him.

"Big brother" a tiny voice called his from behind.

That voice he can never forget, instead of looking back he decided to ignore the voice and continue walking, but before he could take a step, he was grabbed back by a soft hand.

The person was none other than Park Jimoon.

Jimoon eyes widened as he saw that it was really Jimin, his heart grew in fear.

"It's really you. When did you come back? Are you short of money? Give me your account number,I'll send some money to you, you can't be in this country!" He said in desperation holding Jimin's hand not minding the attention on them.

"ARE YOU MAD MOON!!" Jimin yelled and threw off Jimoon's hand.

" Don't be shy, just take it as a gift from your younger brother!" Jimoon said and grab Jimin's hand again.

Jimin was struggling to free his hand from Jimoon hold as he never gave him chance.

"LET GO OF MY HAND!!" Jimin shouted and jerked off his hand.

" CRAZY WENCH! Jimin landed a hot slap directly on Jimoon's face

Before Jimoon could get out of the shock, Jimin slap him again with the other hand.

A gasp left everyone's mouth.

T. B. C
Please follow my account guys Payu_Rain20, it won't take you much. Just appreciate me ok and don't forget to vote.