CHAPTER 25&26

...             (MINO & CHAN)

The next day Wang received the divorce papers which Jimoon had sent with his signature on it.

On seeing his signature, Wang smiled sadly.

"So this is how it ends" Wang muttered.

" What was I thinking? Who can date a jobless man" he chuckled sadly.

He pick his phone which was laying on the table and dialed Zach's number.

Zach pick up at the second Ring.

📲 "Boss" Zach said as he answered the call

📲 "Get a lawyer to finalize the divorce between Jimoon and I" he ordered

📲 "Ok Boss, anything else?"

Wang was reluctant to ask him before he finally gave up.

📲 "Could you find a way to get me Jimin's contact?" Wang asked reluctantly.

📲 "Why? Boss are you planning to harass Mr Jimin again?" Zach asked aloud in shock

📲"No I just want to apologise to him" Wang replied softly

📲"Oh!" Zach sighed in relief

📲"Ok then,I will try" he added

📲 "Thanks and am sorry for putting you in difficult position" Wang apologized and hung up before Zach could say anything else.

"Wang are you okay?" Mrs Shen asked as she walked into Wang's room.

" Just let me be Mom! Don't act like you care, we all know that the only thing you care about is the money you will spend!" He retorted angrily surprising his mother.

"Wang what is wrong? Do you have another problem?" She asked.

" My problem is you! JUST GET OUT! OUT! I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANYONE! GET OUT! He screamed and started throwing things at her.

"OK, AM LEAVING! STOP THROWING THINGS" She said rolling her eyes before leaving the room.

Immediately she left, Wang broke down in tears.

"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
AIRPORT**

Mino came down from the plane with his suitcase in his hand.

He removed the sunglass he was wearing so as to enjoy the breeze.

He closed his eyes and inhale the soft breeze flowing.

"Feels good to be back in SK" he moaned and open his eyes.

" I should inform Jimin about my arrival" he muttered happily and brought out his phone from his bag.

He carried his suitcase together with his bag on the left hand while he holds his phone with the other hand and continue walking while scrolling through his contacts.

His concentration was on his phone that he fails to hear the steady footsteps towards him.

Just as he found Jimin's number and was about to dial it, he bumped into a body.

"Ouch!" He winced as his head hit a rock hard chest.

"You should watch where you are going Mister" he heard a cold deep voice and he felt his body shivered.

"Am sorry_" he was about to apologise for his carelessness when his eyes met with the military man farmiliar face.

"Ch... Cha... Chan" he stuttered unable to believe his eyes.

Chan on the other hand stared at the Mino's face whose face was almost farmiliar but couldn't remember who he is.

"Who are you sir?" He asked politely but then his eyes caught the moon tattoo on his neck.

Just like a magic, he remembered who he is.

"Mino" he called in shock.

Chan subordinates who were behind him were surprised to see their Mayor speaking calmly with the guy.

"Is he General's boyfriend?" They all thought but what they witnessed next had their mouth agape.

The so called boyfriend had just slapped their General hard on the face.

They were about to charge at Mino but Chan signaled them not to interfere.

"F**k you for making me wait for eight years! Sick bastard!" Chan spatted hatefully and kick Chan's knee.

"Ouch!" Mino winced in pain holding his leg as he felt the pain instead.

Chan almost want to laugh but a glare from Mino stopped him.

"Are you okay?" He asked trying to touch his leg.

" Don't you dare touch me!" He warned coldly and carry his suitcase before walking away.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
JIMIN'S APARTMENT**

"Yippee!! Dad won again!!" Little Treasure dance around happily as Jungkook won another round of the mahjongg they were playing.

Since it's Sunday, little Treasure insisted that Jungkook should come over to their place so that they could play mahjongg.

So the competition is between Jungkook and Jimin, The three were seated on the ground with a small table in between them where the mahjongg cards were.

Jimin pouted sadly as he has lost in six rounds.

"You two cheated! I won't accept" he whined folding his arms together.

" When and how did we cheated?" Jungkook asked with his brow slightly raised.

"Yes when did we cheated?" Little Treasure supported his dad.

Jimin was quiet without knowing how to reply to their questions, nevertheless he is not ready to accept defeat.

"I know am good at indoor games, I can't possibly be losing like this, which means you two cheated" he defended himself and Minjoon snorted.

" Oh really?" Jungkook asked teasingly.

"Dad you are very bad at every indoor activities and we both know that" Minjoon exposed Jimin's lies.

" You brat, were you not supposed to be supporting me?" Jimin was embarrassed as he glared hard at his son.

"I can only support someone that is better at indoor games" Minjoon shrugged his shoulder.

"At least I can dance!" Jimin retorted.

"You can dance?" Jungkook asked in surprise.

" Don't believe him, his dance is a disaster, I ended up crying my eyes out the day I watched him dance" little Treasure replied immediately and Jungkook burst into laughter.

"You basket mouth"! Jimin spranged up from the ground and was about to rush towards little Treasure when he lost his foot and ended up falling on Jungkook's body.

Jimin gasp as his body met his muscular build chest, with their lips few distance apart.

They both stared at each other deeply as their hearts started beating in rhythm.

Jungkook gulped down nothing as his eyes went to Jimin's alluring plump lips, his head was filled with the taste of his lips, he was badly wondering the taste of Jimin's lips.

Jimin on the other hand felt nervous as he felt Jungkook's eyes on his lips.

Minjoon who had been watching their every movement scoffed in annoyance.

"Is this an Indian movie? Why are they only looking at each other" he muttered impatiently.

Just as Jimin was about to stand up from Jungkook's body, Minjoon rushed over and push him down to Jungkook's body, this time their lips met.

"Now this is what we call romantic kdrama" he clapped excitedly.

Mj you naughty boy🤣🤣🤣🤣

T. B. C