CHAPTER 7&8

...               (WE MET AGAIN)

"Are you bullying me?" Little treasure pouted feeling unjust and Jungkook mouth twitch.

He almost laugh at his expression which somehow looks cute to him.

"Why would I bully a grown up man? I thought we are exchanging words"

Little treasure sighed feeling defeated, this is the first time he has ever felt speechless.

"Anyways you have to compensate me for bumping into me"

" What is this kid talking about?" Assistant Cheng thought.

" Compensate you for bumping into you mistakenly?" Jungkook asked.

" It's not a mistake to me, don't worry am not going to ask for money as compensation"

" What did you want then?" Jungkook asked.

" Your contact" little treasure replied hurriedly.

" Why do you need my contact?" Jungkook asked.

" So that I can call you anytime I feel like seeing you" he replied.

" Why do you wish to see me? We are meeting for the first time?" Jungkook asked with brow raised.

"I know, but you are the only friend I have for now" little treasure replied Sincerely.

Jungkook stared at the expression of the kid in front of him to see if he has any hidden motive but he found none.

"Cheng, give him my private number" Jungkook ordered.

" Ok boss" Cheng replied trying hard not to show how surprised he is.

" Thank you Jeon" little treasure said happily and Jungkook nodded.

"Here little kid" assistant Cheng handed a small card to little treasure which he collected immediately.

"I should go, my dad will be waiting for me, thanks_...."He hadn't finished talking when he heard a farmiliar voice calling his name.

"LITTLE TREASURE!!" Jimin called.

" My dad" he smiled nervously as Jimin.

"What are you doing? You've been gone for 10 minutes and I was worried about you"

" Sorry dad, the men here lost their way" little treasure replied trickingly and assistant Cheng was dumbfounded.

Jungkook on the other hand said nothing.

Jimin frowned seeing the men in front of him.

" You are two are grown ups, how could you lost your ways?" He asked looking at both of them.

Assistant Cheng was about to talk but Jimin didn't give a chance as he asked another question.

"Are you both kidnappers?" Jimin asked suspiciously making the three speechless.

" What is dad saying, did he wants to ruin my plans?" Little treasure thought angrily.

"Stop saying that dad, don't you see their appearance?" Little treasure interfere.

"Little treasure you can't judge people by their appearances" Jimin replied glaring hard at the two men.

"I know dad but am not stupid not to differentiate between good guys and bad guys" Little Treasure said and Jimin realized that his son was right.

"Ok" he sighed as he decided to drop the topic.

" If you lost your way, it's an elderly person you ask not a kid like him, how do you expect him to know the way when it is his first time in this country" Jimin scolded before facing his son who was glaring at him.