CHAPTER 41&42

(FINALE)

... (TOGETHER FOREVER)

1 YEAR LATER

JEON MANOR**

In the big hall, the Jeon family gathered around as they watched the scene in front of them with great interest.

It was New year Eve and all the family were present for the mini party, old Jeon, Chan, Jimin, Jungkook except for little Treasure who had been sent to abroad together with Kim for training since he was the next successor of Jeon's enterprises.

The pregnant Jimin who was due for delivery was glaring hard at Jeon Jungkook's uncle Jeon Jiheng.

In the middle of the hall, Jeon Jiheng held the family record tightly in his hand.

"As long as I am still alive, your name will never be registered in Jeon's family book" Jiheng said angrily.

"Uncle it's been nine months we've collected the marriage certificate, it doesn't matter if you approve me as this household son-in-law, but am getting that record today, hmph!" Jimin replied confidently as he was being held by Jungkook.

Yeah Jimin is married to Jungkook, a lot had happened within the year, after old Jeon returned to the country, Jeon Jungkook hosted a welcome party for him whereby he revealed Jimin as his son's father and the future mistress of Jeon household, three months after getting more intimate, Jimin got pregnant.

Jungkook could not register their marriage since Jimin is not ready for big wedding and he respected his choice.

Chan also introduced Mino as his mate though they are not married yet as they weren't ready for it.

As for Jia, she made her appearance at the welcome party bringing Zhou along with her.

But to her disappointment, the old man gave her no face and sent her out with the threat of ruining her if she ever appears in the Jeon's Mansion again after all she is married to another man with two children.

Jeon Fei was not left out, he gave 25% of his shares to Jimin and a whole estate to Mino, since he can't make his appearance, he had to send his assistant.

The rules in Jeon family are very strict, if a member is sent away or disown, he/she must never show their face again in the family.

BACK TO THE STORY***

Jiheng was angry with Jimim's confident.

"You are too arrogant, how could an arrogant mate like you be the matriarch of the Jeon household! You are so unfit!!" He screamed angrily with his face showing his dissatisfaction with Jimin.

No matter how, Jiheng can't just seems to like Jimin "How could an omega with a lowly background be the mistress of the entire family" he thought with disdain.

As if he could read his mind, Jimin sneered.

"No matter how much you are not satisfied with me, it's my matter to marry into the Jeon's family, it's also your matter to accept me, I am the mistress of the household, the mate of the head alpha of family" he replied proudly.

" Do you think you worth it!!" Jiheng sneered

"Of course I worth it!" He retorted.

" Stop troubling my grandson-in-law, give him the gynaecologist book and let him sign his name" Old Jeon ordered and Jiheng was quiet.

" It's because of you Dad" Jiheng said defeatedly as he drop the family record on the table.

"Loser" Jimin stuck out his tongue at him earning a glare from him.