CHAPTER 13&14

...               (BANKRUPTCY)

Jungkook remain expressionless as assistant Cheng broke the news.

"Are you sure that the information is right?" He asked calmly.

"Yes boss" Assistant Cheng replied.

"Is his son mine as well?" He asked with a glee of hope.

" Minjoon's (little Treasure) age is accurately the same with years the incident happened, which means he might be your son but a DNA test is needed to be carried out to confirm the truth" assistant Cheng replied.

"I don't care how you want to do it, Find a way to do the DNA" Jungkook ordered.

"Ok boss" assistant Cheng replied

" Boss I got an evidence to prove Mr Jimin innocence of being wrongly accused of cheating and that he was set up by his stepbrother and his ex-fiance" assistant Cheng added.

" Keep it for now" Jungkook replied.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NEXT MORNING* JEON ENTERPRISES*

"Thank you" Jimin said to driver as he came out of the taxi.

"You are welcome sir" the driver smile before driving off.

Just then a Bentley parked beside Jimin, Jimin recognized the car as Jungkook's car as it was the car he drove yesterday.

True to his thoughts, Assistant Cheng came down from the driver's seat and rush to the other side of the car and open the backseat door.

Jungkook stepped out of the car looking more manly and handsome.

"Good morning Boss" he greeted.

"Morning Mr Jimin, how was your night?" Jungkook smile.

"It was good, thanks for asking Boss" he smiled politely Before facing Cheng.

" Good morning Mr Cheng" he greeted.

"Good morning Mr Jimin" Cheng replied.

"Let's go in " Jungkook interrupted coldly.

"Ok" he smiled not noticing the change of mood but Cheng wasn't stupid not to know.

"Is boss carrying the vinegar jar*¹?" He thought as they walk into the company.

(Vinegar jar means being jealous)

The staff around greeted them with respect.

👥 Good morning Boss

👥 Good morning president

👥 Good morning designer Jimin

Jimin responded to their greetings while Jungkook acted like they didn't exist.

As they got to the elevator, Jimin turns to go to another elevator but Jungkook's voice stopped him.

"Join me since we are going to the same floor"  Jungkook said shocking Cheng, Jimin was not left out.

"I thought it's your private elevator" Jimin replied confusedly.

" Yes it's my private elevator and I am inviting you to join me, or is it a problem?" He asked.

"No it's not a problem" Jimin replied immediately before entering the elevator with them.

Assistant Cheng pressed the floor numbers and the elevator started moving.

They still had a long way to go since their office was at the top most floor.

Seeing that the elevator was too quiet, Jungkook decided to ask questions about little Treasure.