CHAPTER 1&2

LOCATION:- SEOUL

...           (SHAMELESS)

Under dim light, two bodies conjoined together as they move in rhythm.

"Hummm...." Jimin threw his hands on the man's shoulder as he moaned in pain.

" Jimin threw his hands on the man's shoulder as he moaned in pain

The man on the other hand growled hard as he was near his peak.

He raised Jimin's legs up and continue thrusting wildly.

Under the intense ecstasy, Jimin couldn't make the man's face as the room was too dark to see his face
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The Ray of sunshine woke the man up, the man stood up from the bed and without glancing at the guy beside him, he got dressed and left the room slamming the door angrily.

An hour later, Jimin regain his consciousness, he found himself alone on the big bed, the other side was cold but his body remember what had happened last night vividly.

Last night was his bachelor's party, he had gotten drunk but he remembers that it was his fiance Wang who brought him into this room.

Jimin subconsciously touch the bruises on his body and smile, Sincerely he never regretted giving his 'first time' to Wang as they will be getting married today.

He was still in thought when the door burst open revealing Wang.

He smiled widely as he saw Wang, but the smile wipe off from his face as he saw the bunch of reporters behind him

🗣️Mr Park, is it true that you cheated on your fiance?

🗣️Were you with another man last night?

🗣️Mr Park, how could you do this to your fiance?

🗣️ How could you be so shameless to sleep with another man when you are getting married today!!

Jimin's head was messed up, how did he cheated on Wang?

"Wang what is going on here? Why are the reporters here?" He asked Wang who stared at him disgustingly