CHAPTER 27&28

...                  (BLUSHED)

Jimin and Jungkook broke the kiss and they both spranged up from the ground immediately more to little Treasure's annoyance.

"You two should try to watch more romantic movies, how could you call that a kiss, that is more like a peck" he thought rolling his eyes.

Just then they heard the doorbell.

"I'll go and get the door" he said awkwardly before strutting away Immediately.

Jungkook faced little Treasure with a big smile on his face.

"You did well" he rough little Treasure's hair.

" Of course I did well, which means you must pay me" little Treasure said naughtily.

Just as Jungkook was about to reply, they heard Jimin screamed.

The two rushed to the door to see what was happening but to their surprise, nothing happened.

Just two men hugging each other happily.

" MINO!!" Little Treasure called in shock as he finally saw the guy his Jimin was hugging.

He ran happily to Mino who had squat down to welcome him into his arms.

"My only godson" Mino hugged him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
JUNGKOOK'S MANSION

  Jungkook park his car at the lot before getting down.

He frowned as he noticed some military truck in the compound.

"That bastard! He didn't even bother to inform me that he is coming" he shook his head before walking in.

On getting inside, he met Chan sitting on the couch cross-legged.

"Yo! The house owner finally decided to come home!" Chan sang as he saw Jungkook.

"Why didn't you inform me that you are coming home today?" Jungkook asked removing his jacket.

" I wanted to surprise you but you don't even seem to be surprised" he pouted.

"Try better next time" Jungkook replied and went to his room.

Just then Jungkook's phone started ringing from his jacket.

Chan walk to where he dropped the jacket and brought out the phone.

His eyes widened as he saw the caller ID...

"SON"

Immediately Chan answer the call.

📲 "Daddy have you gotten home?" First dad told me to remind you about tomorrow's meeting" little Treasure rushed his words at once.

Chan staggered back as he heard the little voice calling Jungkook dad.

📲"Dad can you hear me?" Little Treasure asked when he didn't get any reply

📲 "Your dad is not here right now, I'll convey your message to him when he comes down" Chan replied as he regains his composure

📲 "Huh? Uncle who are you?" Little Treasure asked

📲"No one" Chan replied and hung up

" Son? Did brother gave birth when I enlisted?" He thought in shock.

Few minutes later Jungkook came down in his night wears, he obviously took a shower.

"Why are you standing like a fool that lost his money?" He asked seeing how lost Chan look.

"Are you really a father now?" Chan asked immediately.

" How did you know?" Jungkook was surprised.

"Your little son called and asked me if you have gotten home and also to remind you about tomorrow's meeting" Chan delivered little Treasure's message and Jungkook nodded.