CHAPTER 21&22

...              (WANG'S CALAMITY)

SHEN'S MANSION**

"Where are you going Moon?" Zoey asked his son who was all dolled up.

"Mom I heard that Wang sold all his shares and got a huge money in return, you understand what I mean" Jimoon winked.

"Really? Then you should go and see him quickly and please find a way to convince him into helping us out" Zoey begged her son desperately.

"I will Mom, don't worry" Jimoon replied and hug his mother.

" I'll get going then" he said breaking the hug.

" Ok son, drive safely" Zoey waved at him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*****

LLC VILLA***

" Are you really LLC the infamous hacker?" Assistant Cheng asked still in shock.

They were all seated in the big living, Minjoon had a laptop on his thigh as he work on it.

" Who is the infamous hacker? If am not famous how would you know me?" Minjoon retorted.

" But how did you do it, you are only six" Jungkook asked finding it hard to believe.

"That is what happen when you have a genius as a son but too bad father is not as smart and genius as Minjoon" little Treasure replied proudly which made Jungkook frown but he said nothing instead he stared keenly at little Treasure who had resume typing on his laptop.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook questioned on seeing how serious little Treasure looks with what he was doing.

"Business" Mj replied not taking his eyes away from the laptop.

" What business?" Assistant Cheng squinted his eyes.

"I will tell you when am done" Mj replied with a sly smile.

"Why do I feel like this son of mine is up to no good" Jungkook thought seeing the sly smile on Minjoon's lips.

Few minutes later, Minjoon was done.

" Done" Minjoon shouted and put his laptop aside.

" What were you doing?" Jungkook asked.

"Nothing much just transferring back the money I paid to Wang back to my account" Minjoon replied shrugging his shoulder.

"WHAT??" Jungkook and Assistant Cheng shouted shocked.

" Isn't that too nice?" Minjoon clapped his hands excitedly.

"But...why..will you do that?" Assistant Cheng asked in confusion.

" The fault belongs to you, if you had kept the video of what Wang did to my dad very well, I won't be doing all this" Minjoon replied leaving the two men dumbfounded.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

MEANWHILE AT THE BANK

Wang together with his mom sat proudly on the seat provided for them.

"Mom what should we do about Dad, should we take him along with us to California?" Wang asked Mrs Shen suddenly.

"Forget about the old man, taking care of him will extort the whole money, let's just leave him to die here"Mrs Shen replied coldly.

If Mrs Shen was asked to choose between money and family, she will definitely choose money, that is how much she loves money.

" You are right mom, let's leave him here" Wang agreed with his mother decision.

Few minutes later, the bank manager came out with a frown on his face.

Seeing the bank manager, both stood up from their seat.

"Where is the money manager?" Mrs Shen asked with a frown seeing the emptiness in the manager's hand.

" Mr Shen, what sort of prank is this? Why did you have to troubled me when you've transferred the money to another account already?" The manager asked angrily shocking the two.

" Stop joking around manager, what money did I transfer?" Wang asked nervously.

" There's no MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT, EVERYTHING HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED" The manager shouted in anger.

Everyone's attention were now on them.

" THEN TRANSFER IT BACK YOU FOOL!!" Wang grabbed the manager by his collar.

"Let go of me Mr Shen" the manager struggles to free himself from Wang's hold but it was impossible.

It was until the securities interfere, it was then he was able to free himself.

" Find a way to transfer my money back! Transfer my two billion back into my account!!" he shouted as he was held back by the securities.

"There's no way I can transfer it back, the account is unregistered and also the account is similar to the account of the man who ask his men to bury his bank card together with his dead body"  The manager retorted and everyone gasp.

Wang on the other hand stopped his tantrums as he heard the manager's words.

"AM DEAD! TWO BILLION!" Wang muttered before passing out.

"WANG!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

***
LLC VILLA**

" So Mr Jeon you want to buy those shares from me, isn't that it?" Mj asked as he sipped his coffee.

"Yes" Jungkook nodded in reply.

Assistant Cheng was not with them as he has gone out to receive a call.

" Ok! I'll sell those shares to you but only on two conditions" Little Treasure said with smile.

" What are your conditions?" Jungkook asked.

" You will double the money I paid for those shares" little Treasure replied.

"Don't talk as if you really paid for the shares" Jungkook snorted.

" Who cares? At least he received the payment from me, it's not my fault he couldn't spend the money" Little Treasure said with a scoff and Jungkook shook his head speechless.

"What's your second condition?" He asked.

My second condition is you will have to tell my dad the truth today" Little Treasure replied and the atmosphere suddenly became cold.

T. B. C