CHAPTER 33&34

...                    (BLEEDING)

The news about Jungkook's son was still trending in the country.

The netizens were all in dilemma as they tried to figure out who little Treasure's mother is as his information weren't found.

The reporters tried to pry into Jungkook's past to see if they could find their answer but to their dismay, they found none.

..
UNKNOWN RESIDENT

In a big living room, a lady could be seen crying heavily as she holds a woman in her mid fifties.

The woman was none other than Jeon Yiyi Jia, Jungkook's biological mother.

"Aunt he won't be mine again, he is now a father!" The lady cried out

"Zhou calm down, he only had a son not a mate, I promise you, Jungkook will only be yours and no one else, no one will be daughter in law except you!" Jia replied assuredly.

"You promised Aunt?" She asked excitedly.

" I promise" Jia replied rubbing Zhou's hair.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*****
JUNGKOOK'S MANSION**
     LIVING ROOM,9PM**

📲 "Grandpa you are coming to Country Z in two weeks?" Jungkook asked in surprise as he received the old patriarch Jeon call

📲"Yes, I'll return to Country Z in two weeks, I want to see if your mate is worthy to be the mistress of Jeon household" The old man replied from the other end

📲 "Don't worry Grandpa, he is very capable"

📲 You only said that because he is your mate" The old patriarch snorted and Jungkook smile.

📲 "Anyways, Kim will be returning to the Country together with me, get the maids to prepare his room"

📲"Ok Grandpa, I'll do that, Take good care of your health"

📲 "I will" The old patriarch replied and hung up

" That Old Man sure knows how to talk very well" Chan who was also the living room said as Jungkook  remove his phone from the ear.

"You can just cut his mouth from talking! And why are you here? Don't you have your Mansion?!" Jungkook asked with a frown.

"Why? Are you not happy that I want to stay at your house?" Chan teased trying to piss Jungkook off.

Instead of getting angry, Jungkook snorted.

"Stop wasting your time uselessly, try to think of a way to win back your puppy love cos it seems like you are at the brick of falling off" Jungkook hit him on his sore spot before walking to his room.

"F**k you Jungkook!" Chan shouted and pick the couch pillow throwing at the direction where Jungkook had disappeared to.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.CALIFORNIA 💛
       CRESCENT BAR**9pm**

"Wow Aunt your bar is one of the biggest bar I have ever seen!" Jimoon said staring at the booming bar with admiration.

Ana had brought him to her buzzing bar in the town.

"Am flattered Monnie" Ana replied before holding Jimoon's hand.

" My office is over there, let's go and have fun there" She said pulling Jimoon towards her office passing through the crowd.

Jimoon gasped on seeing Ana's office

The office was so big and spacious, the interior decorations were attractive and pleasing to the eyes.

"Aunt your office is amazing" Jimoon said with his thumbs up and Ana laugh.