CHAPTER 19&20

...                       (LLC)
Jimin was absent minded throughout the drive back to the company.

He couldn't help to think about what Lui had said about Jungkook.

"Was he really helping him?" Thinking about what he did to Wang and Jimoon, he felt that they both deserve it.

But today's incidence wasn't just a mere coincidence or was it? He thought.

" Sir" the driver's voice brought him out of his thoughts.

" Huh?" He asked not catching the driver's last words.

" We are here" The driver replied.

" Oh!" He mouthed after realizing that they were indeed in front of the company.

He pay the cabman and got down before walking into the company.

Instead of going to his office directly, Jimin made his way to Jungkook's office.

On getting to the door, he knocked gently.

"Come in" he heard his voice from inside and he enters, closing the door behind.

Jungkook who was busy on his laptop raised his head on hearing the light steps.

"You are back Mr Min?" He asked and started signing some files.

"Yes sir" he nodded in reply.

"Boss can I ask you a question?" He asked hesitantly.

"Go ahead" he replied and stopped signing before facing him.

"Are you the one who bought the Park's house and company?" He asked.

"Yes am the one, how did Mr Min know?" He asked looking surprised.

Seeing how surprised he looks, Jimin concluded that it was just a mere coincidence.

"Why will he bought the house and company all because of him? Everything happened coincidentally" he concluded in his mind.

" You haven't answered my question Mr Min"  Jungkook voice interrupted his thoughts.

"Oh, I just happen to know the Park family, I'll take my leave then" he replied and bowed before walking out Immediately.

He is not ready to be questioned of his relationship with the Park's family which was why he dismissed himself quickly.

Jungkook sighed out in relief as Jimin left.

His plans almost got exposed, Jungkook had decided to avenge Jimin in low key till he is courageous enough to tell him that he was the man from six years ago.

  .
.
.
.
.
.
.

UNKNOWN LOCATION

In a dim light room which was an office, a man in a military uniform could be seen sitting on the swirling chair staring at his subordinate who was also wearing a military uniform but of lower rank giving him the details.

"So you mean my brother destroyed the Park's company because of a staff?" The higher rank military asked with shock written on his face.

" Yes General Jeon" the subordinate replied.

" How...is...it.. possible?" Chan stuttered in disbelief.

"I guess Mr Jungkook might be falling for the guy am" his subordinate replied with a shrug.

Chan almost laugh at the subordinate words.

Has his brother really fallen in love? He thought funnily before facing his subordinate.