CHAPTER 11&12

...                   (ANGRY WANG)
Jimoon held his cheek in shock, he couldn't believe that Jimin could raise his hand on him, not once but twice.

🗣️Serves him right.

🗣️ His acting is so fake that it's really glaring that he was trying to embarrass the man.

Hearing the filthy comments from the staffs, Jimoon became furious.

"Bastard!" He cursed and raised his hand to hit Jimin back but a cold voice stopped him.

" ENOUGH!!! Jungkook cold voice rang out making everyone scared.

Jimoon glance at Jimin's side and a gasp left his mouth seeing Jungkook.

"Mr Jungkook" he called in shock.

Jungkook ignored his surprised expression.

"Mr Shen, do you know that you're causing a commotion here?" Jungkook asked coldly.

" Am so sorry Mr Jungkook, I was just so concerned about my elder brother but it seems like..."

"That is not my business, your actions now has made me lose some millions of dollars!!" Jungkook cut him off.

"WHAT?!!" Jimoon shouted in shock more to Jimin's satisfaction.

" But....I... didn't... destroy anything" he stuttered.

" Causing unnecessary commotion where business is going on is considered as an offence, not only that you tried to embarrass my staff, you know I can sue you for that??" Jungkook threatened coldly.

"Am sorry Mr Jungkook, please don't sue me" Jimoon begged in fear.

"I don't need your apology Mr Shen! Neither does he!" He said coldly and face his staffs.

" Starting from today, Mr Shen Jimoon is no longer allowed to step into this mall, anyone who tries to disobey my orders should get ready to lose his/her job!" He ordered coldly and walk out.

Jimin wink at Jimoon in victory before following Jungkook.

"What the hell just happened now?" Jimoon muttered in shock.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked in concern as they drive back to the company.

" Yes I am" he lied smoothly, he is really angry because he wasn't able to give Jimoon the beating of his life.

"Earlier with your brother...do you want to talk about it?" Jungkook asked clearing his throat.

" No, it's a matter between my family and I" he replied sternly though not in a rush manner.

Jimin check his wristwatch and sees that it's closing hours already.

"Huh Mr Cheng" he called assistant Cheng

" Yes Mr Jimin" Cheng replied without taking his eyes off from the road.

"Could you please drop me at the next street, I need to take my son from school" he said.

"Where is your son's school, we will drop you off" Jungkook interrupted before Cheng could say anything.

" Don't bother Mr Jeon, I'll take a cab" he declined politely.

" It's okay Mr Jimin, just tell us the name of your son's school, we will drop you there" Jungkook insisted.

Jimin sighed seeing that Jungkook was adamant so he had no choice than to tell assistant Cheng the name of little Treasure school.

40 minutes later, they arrived at the big school.

"Thank you for the ride" Jimin bowed and get down Immediately, he walked into the big compound without glancing back.

" Find out everything about Jimin including his background" Jungkook ordered as he stared at Jimin's back.

"Ok boss" Assistant Cheng replied though he was confused on the reason why Jungkook asked him to do so.

"Drive" he ordered
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

JIMOON'S MANSION

Jimoon barged into the master bedroom and closed the door with a bang.

He threw his bag on the ground before rushing to his dressing table.

In fist of anger he pushed all his cosmetics to the ground.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!" He screamed out in anger.

" JIMIN! JIMIN!! JIMIN!!! He kept muttering as he destroyed everything in anger.

After getting satisfied, he slum on the ground breathing heavily.

"I Won't let you be Jimin, you've haunt me and my marriage enough!"

He was still in thought when the door burst open revealing angry Wang with a belt in his hand.

"Wang... You..are.. back?" He stuttered in fear gulping down nothing.

Wang stared at the disorganized room with blazing eyes before facing Jimoon who was getting scared already.

"Not only did you disgrace yourself and the Shen's family name in front of Mr Jeon, you dare destroy my expensive vases" Wang seethed his teeth angrily as he started taking a slow step towards him.

"Wang listen to..... Ahhhhhh!" A scream left his mouth as Wang hit his body with the belt.

" Please spare me Wang, am really sorry..I won't do that again..." He cried as Wang kept lashing him.

" Since you're a useless omega who can't produce a child but only knows how to destroy the family's name, it is best you die" Wang shouted without bothering to stop beating him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

JIMIN'S APARTMENT

"📲 "So you mean your boss witnessed the scene between you and your traitor brother today??"

📲"Yes" Jimin replied

📲"Did you tell him the truth about six years ago?" Mino asked

📲"No I didn't tell him, i don't want him to pity me" Jimin replied with a frown.

📲"You are right, especially the fact that you just know each other" Mino sighed

📲"So how is he, is he really handsome like I heard?" Mino asked naughtily

📲If you are so interested in him, search for his profile on social media" Jimin suggested teasingly.

📲"I would have loved to but I heard he is not on social media platforms" Mino pouted

📲Oh! That's... weird" Jimin muttered

📲 "Just like you" Mino retorted with a small laugh

📲 Stupid Mino" Jimin rolled his eyes

📲 Stupid Jimin" Mino sang

They both chat for a long time before hitting the end button.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
JUNGKOOK MANSION**

"Boss" Assistant Cheng bowed as he entered Jungkook small office in the Mansion.

"Were you able to find anything?" Jungkook asked playing with the crystal ring in his middle finger.

"Yes Boss" he replied

" Go on" Jungkook ordered

" Park Jimin, the eldest son of the Mr Park, ex fiance of Shen Wang, he got disowned by his father six years ago after he was caught cheating with another man just a day to his wedding.

He left for new Orleans where he gave birth to his son.

"Is that all?"  Jungkook asked coldly.

" No boss" Assistant Cheng replied nervously.

"What else?" Jungkook raised his brow in question.

" Boss the man from six years ago was none other than Mr Jimin" Assistant Cheng dropped the bomb and Jungkook's hand stiffen in his ring.

T. B. C