CHAPTER 5&6

...                        (KID)

ONE WEEK LATER*
.
JIMIN'S APARTMENT

"So you mean you've been transferred to Jeon enterprises in Korea?" Mino asked in shock.

"Yes" Jimin replied delightedly.

It was a surprise to him as well, he had been appealing for transfer for the past few months but the upper hand never replied.

Jimin was the head designer in Gviki fashion world, one of the biggest fashion company in new Orleans.

He is so happy for getting transferred to a big company like Jeon.

"You must really be happy especially now that you will be able to avenge yourself" Mino said with a smile.

Mino was the only friend that Jimin has ever since he came to New Orleans, he was the only one who stood by him when he found out about his pregnancy which is why he considered Mino as his family, his brother in form of best friend, he is also aware of what had happened in the past.

"Yes, it's time to pay those scoundrels a visit" Jimin replied with hatred in his heart.

"Are you sure you are ready for your revenge especially now that you have a son, won't they use him to hurt or threaten you?" Mino said in concern.

"Mino you seems to forget who your godson really is" Jimin scoffed.

" You are right, my godson is so smart, I just hate his sharp-tongued" Mino frowned and Jimin laugh at his expression.

" So when are you leaving?" Mino asked.

"Tomorrow" he replied

" So soon" Mino exclaimed.

" Yes, the company I was transferred to needed me to resume ASAP"

" Oh!" Mino muttered.

"I'll miss you guys" Mino pouted.

" Awwn" We  will miss you too, but you could come visit us anytime" Jimin Suggested.

"You are right, I'll definitely visit you" Mino agreed.

" Where is my godson? He hasn't come out of his room?" Mino asked.

"He is in his room playing games" Jimin replied.

.
.
.

MEANWHILE IN LITTLE TREASURE'S ROOM*

Little treasure could be seen engrossed with what he was typing on his computer.

"Eligible bachelors in Korea" after typing, he click on search.

In three seconds, the information he wants was display in front of him.

Little treasure started scrolling through the pictures of the bachelors together with their information.

He knew his dad has appealed for a transfer to Korea which is why he is making preparation for the suitors he wants to introduce to his dad.

**Minjoon already knows about his dad as an omega, as a matter of fact, Minjoon is an Alpha**

Few minutes later, he frowned in displeasure, none of the bachelors met his taste.

Some were artist which he will never approve for his Jimin while some are businessmen but less richer than Jimin though some are richer than Jimin but the news of being a Playboy revolved around them.

"Aish! So useless" he tsked and was about to shut down his computer when his eyes caught another man's profile, immediately he clicked on the profile.

He gasp seeing the cold handsome man in the picture, he started scrolling through his information.