CHAPTER 37&38

...    (MISCHIEVOUS LIL MJ)

THREE DAYS LATER*

FIVE STAR RESTAURANT**

Two Porsche came to halt in front of the big restaurant.

  The two car door open revealing the family Jungkook, Jimin, Mino, Chan and Little Treasure.

Jungkook decided to treat his family to lunch to celebrate Jeon achievement.

"Are you sure this place is free of paparazzi? I don't want to be the headline of tommorow news" Jimin whined beside Jungkook.

" Don't worry, I have taken care of that" Jungkook replied before holding Jimin's hand.

"Pity the single oldies with us" Little Treasure spoke up seeing the PDA of his parents.

On hearing his words, Mino and Chan flared up.

"Who are you calling single oldies!!!" Mino and Chan chorused angrily.

" Oops! Forgive my manners, i mean single people!" Little Treasure mocked trying to get his aunt and uncle angry intentionally.

Mino was about to talk when Jimin interrupted.

"Don't mind him Mino, you know he is saying that to make you angry intentionally" Jimin said as he saw through his son's plan.

Little Treasure glared at his father unhappily.

Why did he have to ruin his plans?

"Let's go in" Jungkook who had been quietly watching the drama before him decided to intervene.

"Ok" they were about to step inside the restaurant when they heard a tiny voice calling little Treasure's name.

"AH MIN!!" Hearing a farmiliar voice calling his name, little Treasure stop on his track and turn back.

"Oh oh! It's your son little boyfriend" Jimin sang to Jungkook.

Little Treasure eyes lit up on seeing Chen Lu.

"Chen Chen" he called happily and rushed towards Chen Lu who was running towards him as well.

Chen Lu's parent were surprised to see their son running towards the little boy.

"Don't tell me my son is about to experience a puppy love?" Sandra Zi, Chen Lu's mother muttered to her husband who was holding their little daughter Hyeonji who was just eight months old.

"I haven't figured out yet but that boy is Mr Jeon son" Alexander Zi, Chen Lu's father replied.

" What? Jeon Jungkook's son?" Sandra was shocked hearing Alex's words.

"Hum" Alex nodded in reply.

But what happened next had everyone mouth agape.

Chen Lu and little Treasure were hugging each other like long lost lovers.

"Am having Hypertension!!" Chan gasp for breathe holding his chest tightly.

"Seriously your son is not as holy as he looks" Mino said to Jimin and Jungkook who were still in shock of what they saw.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
UNKNOWN

In a big spacious office, a middle aged man could be seen staring at a file filled with pictures.

The man was none other than Jeon Fei, Jungkook's father.

"This is my grandson and son-in-law?" Jeon Fei asked his assistant as he stared at the pictures of Jungkook and little Treasure together with their information.