NAME- "JEON JUNGKOOK

" PROFESSION-, CEO OF JEON ENTERPRISES

AGE- 32

" NET WORTH :900 BILLION DOLLARS

" 900 BILLION DOLLARS..... " Little treasure almost scream out.

If he could still remember his Jimin net worth is 14 billion dollars, he has always thought his Jimin was among the richest being on earth but right now he is doubting that.

This man is 100 times richer than his dad.

"I finally got you an Alpha dad" he thought as his lips curled up in smile.

***
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
NEXT DAY*
💜 AIRPORT 💜

"You two should take care of yourselves, I'll make sure to visit you soon" Mino hugged.

"You too" Jimin smile before breaking the hug.

" Protect your dad godson, don't allow anyone to bully him" Mino instructed little treasure.

"You don't need to tell me that, I'll surely protect my dad, if anyone try to mess with him then the person will have to face my wrath first" he replied rolling his eyes.

"Good boy" Mino patted his head.

" I'll miss you my godson" Mino pouted.

"Of course you should, after all am the only one that can handle your low EQ and IQ" little treasure said proudly which made Mino annoyed.

"You are just so annoying" Mino spatted angrily.

🗣️N500KR_ Korea flight will depart in few minutes, passengers should be on board"

"That's our flight" Jimin said as he heard the announcement.

" You should go, make sure to call me when you land in Korea" Mino replied and Jimin nodded.

"I will" he agreed

"Bye"

" Bye Mino" father and son chorused at once as they started walking away.

"Bye" Mino waved back at them till they were no more in sight.

The tears Mino has been holding started falling.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

EXACTLY 2:56PM THE NEXT DAY, THE PLANE LANDED IN SOUTH KOREA"

" Feels good to be back" Jimin said happily adjusting the sunglass on his eyes.

"Jimin it seems like you are happy to be back here, do you probably have a boyfriend here?" Little treasure asked with a smile which made Jimin laugh.

" No Minjoon, dad is just Happy to be back here" Jimin replied smiling.

"Let's go, the taxi will be here soon"

" Dad I need to use the restroom urgently" little treasure said as he felt pressed.

"Ok, let's go" Jimin replied trying to follow him but Minjoon stopped him.

" You don't need to follow me, am a grown up not a kid" little treasure and left without waiting for his father's reply.

"That kid" Jimin sighed.

***

Little treasure was able to find the restroom and he did his business.

Getting out from the restroom, he started walking back to where he left his dad.

Just as he was about to turn to the direction where his dad was, he bumped into someone or rather someone bumped into him.

"You should watch where you are going!!" He heard a very stern voice from the person who had bumped into him.

He raised his head to scold the man who had bumped into him.

But on seeing the man in front of him, the words he was going to say got stuck in his throat.

"Jeon Jungkook" he called out in shock spranging up from the floor.

Jungkook frowned deeply as the little kid called his name with boldness.

"Do you know the sin you have committed by calling my name without respect?" Jungkook asked coldly but little Minjoon wasn't fazed.

Seeing that his boss was on the verge of getting anger with the little kid, assistant Cheng decided to interfere.

" Little kid sorry_

"Am NOT A KID!!" Little treasure shouted interrupting assistant Cheng.

" Really? You look like 4" assistant Cheng said looking confused.

" Am 5 years old, a full grown up" little treasure replied proudly.

"No difference, You are still a kid" Jungkook teased obviously to taunt the kid.

" AM NOT!!!" Little treasure yelled.

"Ok little kid adult" Jungkook chuckled shocking the hell out of assistant Cheng.

"Did I just hear my ruthless boss chuckled or are my ears deceiving me?" He thought.

" You are obviously bullying me" little treasure pouted feeling unjust and Jungkook's mouth twitch.

T. B. C