Finally Hello Tejasswi - Part 34

Start from the beginning

"Okay, I will make sure everything is done properly." Teju replies. Teju is also happy but she is happy because he got to know that Karan is coming there directly.

Karan reaches to the hotel first and waits for everyone to arrive. He has no idea that Teju is also coming. He only knows that Nishant and Omi are coming.

Karan sees Nishant's car comes in and Omi is sitting at the front seat. Karan rushes towards them. As soon as Karan reaches there, Nishant and Omi come out of the car and Nishant hand over the car keys to the hotel staff for the parking.

Then Teju opens the door of the back seat and comes out. Karan sees her and there is a very sweet smile on his face. He looks very happy to see Teju there. Even Teju looks at him and smiles. Teju is looking very pretty in her dress and even Karan is looking dashing in his suit. It is visible that today both of them made extra effort to look good for each other.

(Tejasswi's look)

(Tejasswi's look)

(Karan's look)

Karan goes close to Teju to greet her but before they say anything to each other. Nishant calls Karan, "Karan, what are doing there? come fast we have to be on time."

"I just wanted to ask Tejasswi if we have everything to present our presentation to them." Karan replies to Nishant quickly to avoid any kind of awkwardness.

Teju tries to answer about the preparations. But Omi cuts her.

"Everything is ready, Karan. Teju has prepared everything. Our van is already arrived with all the stuff and she also talked to the management of the hotel in the car to do the set up in the conference hall." Omi replies to Karan.

"Let's get going guys. You all know Miss Riya and Mr. Yuvraj are waiting for us and we shouldn't be late." Nishant says again to all. All of them start walking in. Karan looks at Teju and smiles. Karan is sad because he couldn't even talk to Teju for a minute.

All of them are walking in the corridor, When Karan sees a girl in a beautiful dress walking towards them but she is fully concentrated in her phone. From the other side a server is coming with a tray of juice, Server bumps into the girl and the girl was about to trip when Karan quickly grabs her hand and pulls her toward him. With the pull girl bumps into Karan's chest and Karan's hands automatically goes to her waist. Karan and that girl looks into each other's eyes and share an eye lock for few second. Karan quickly composes himself and carefully leaves the girl after making sure that she has proper balance to stand.

Meanwhile, Teju is watching everything. It is not like she doesn't like that Karan helped that girl but that few second eye-lock made her bit jealous. She didn't even realize that she is so focused on them that missed Nishant going to near to that girl and talk. Soon she came to reality and listens what Nishant is talking to her.

"Hello Miss Riya, I hope you are alright?" Nishant goes near to Karan and that girl and ask her. Yes, she is Miss Riya Rajput.

"Hello Mr. Nishant, yes I am alright all thinks to this gentleman." Riya replies to Nishant and looks at Karan with a warm smile.

"Miss Riya please meet Mr. Karan Kundrra, the CEO of Suneeta Industries and my partner. And Karan please meet Miss Riya Rajput, our Jaipur investor." Nishant introduces them to each other.

"Oh Hello Mr. Karan, pleasure to meet you. And thank you for saving me from falling." Riya says to Karan while forwarding her hand for handshake.

Karan grabs her hand and says, "Hello Miss Riya, same here pleasure to meet you too. And please don't mention about saving you from the fall. Anybody would have done the same." Karan smile at her. Riya is continuously looking at him and not leaving his hand.

"Riya, what happened? How did you ruin your dress." Yuvraj comes near to Riya and asks her with concern.

"Nothing happened Bhai, actually a server was coming with juice and I bumps into him. But luckily Mr. Karan Kundrra saves me. Oh, Bhai please meet Mr. Karan Kundrra and you already met Mr. Nishant." Riya replies to her brother and also introduces him to Karan.

Yuvraj and Karan greet each other. Omi also introduces himself. Teju was standing at the back when Yuvraj Rajput looks at her.

"Who is this beautiful girl? Is she with you all?" Yuvraj asks about Teju.

"She is Tejasswi Prakash. The executive of this project. Tejasswi come here." Nishant introduces Teju to Riya and Yuvraj.

Teju comes forward and shakes hand with Riya and smiles at her.

"Hello Miss Tejasswi." Yuvraj forwards his hand to Teju for the handshake and Teju handshake with her and quickly leaves his hand and gives him a lip tight smile.

Karan also notice Yuvraj's gaze on Teju and Karan was bit annoyed with this fixed gaze on Teju.

"Let me go and change quickly and I will meet you all in the conference room." Riya says to them and leaves from there and while leaving she looks back at Karan and smile.

They all goes to the conference hall. Everyone takes the places in the room when Teju starts preparing everything for the presentation. When Teju is busy is preparing everything, Mr. Yuvraj keeps looking at her. Karan is observing everything.

Riya joins after sometime and Riya takes her seat next to Karan. Teju is presenting the presentation. Everything goes well. When Teju finishes her presentation. Everyone was impressed by her. Karan smiles at her and nods to give her assurance that she did well.

"Miss Prakash, wow you are really amazing. I loved the way you presented the presentation. You are very pretty and talented." Yuvraj compliments to Teju and Teju says Thank you to him and give him a fake smile.

"I like the presentation Mr. Karan. I am happy that the construction is going to start in Jaipur wry soon. I invite you and your team to Jaipur next week when our project is going to begin." Riya says to Karan.

"Sure Miss Riya, we will love to visit Jaipur. And please call me Karan only." Karan replies to her.

"Okay Karan, you also please call me Riya only then." Riya replies to Karan.

After some time, all of them takes a leave. Karan send Nishant and Omi to the office as he wanted to go with Teju. Teju was busy in making sure that all the stuff is loaded back in the van. When she got done with everything, she walks to the entrance gate.

Karan drives his car and parks in front of Teju, who was standing alone. Karan waves at her and signs her to sit in his car. Teju sees Karan and gets in the Karan.

"Finally hello Tejasswi, I get to talk to you." Karan signs and says to Teju. Teju smiles at his reaction.

"Hello sir" Teju replies to Karan.

"I mean since morning I am trying to talk to you but couldn't." Karan says to Teju

"Why? Is there something important to talk to me." Teju tease him on purpose.

"Really Tejasswi, okay first we need to go somewhere to eat. I haven't eaten anything since morning. I am very hungry. I will tell you why and what I want to talk to you but after eating something." Karan replies to Teju.

Thank you for liking this story and your comments are appreciated. 

Please comment and like and let me know how do you like this part.