That night and Weird feelings - Part 23

Part 23

Karan reaches near to Teju. Teju was not aware that Karan is standing behind her. She disconnects the call and now she is just standing there waiting for someone. Karan goes close to her and held her left elbow and turns her towards him and now both of them are facing each and there is not much distance between them. Soon Teju realize the closeness and she tried to move back but Karan held her tightly from her elbow and pulls her closer and looked straight in her eyes.

Teju is struggling to come out of his grip but his grip is getting tighter on her elbow.

"What do think of you self, Teju? I told you that it is late and we will drop you. Can't you understand that it is not safe?" Karan says in anger while holding her arm.

"Leave me Sir, you are hurting me." Teju Says to Karan. And Karan realizes his grip on her land and left her arm.

"It is my choice and wish what I want to do. Please stop showing this fake care Sir." Teju says to Karan.

"Teju, I am only doing what my father asked me to do. I know you don't like me but taking the chance with your own safety is a stupidity." Karan says to Teju.

"You don't need to worry about me and I can take care of myself." Teju replies to Karan. 

Just then Adaa comes in her car and she stops her car in front of the door. Adaa comes out and she walks towards them, she saw Karan there and that was a shock of her.

Teju immediately start walking towards Adaa but she stops and looked back at Karan and says to him, "It is Tejasswi for you SIR."

Teju starts walking towards Adaa, who was coming towards Karan with full anger and she comes near to him and held him from his collar and she was about to slap him when Teju grabbed her hand and pulls her aways from Karan.

"Leave me Teju, I want to teach this person a lesson." Adaa asks Teju who was holding her.

Before Karan could say something, Teju dragged Adaa from there and they left. Karan is standing there and his realizes that Teju stopped Adaa to slap him.

"Why are you so nice Teju? You should have let Adda slap me because I deserve that slap." Karan says while breaking down.

He texts Nishant that they all can leave as he got some work and he also asked him to inform his mom. Karan goes to the office and stays there only. I stayed in office overnight and slept on the couch.

Adaa is driving Teju home. While driving Teju told her everything about Karan being SP Kundrra's son and Umar being his friend and now the picture is clear that why that revenge was taken.

"But Teju, you should have told him the truth about Umar." Adaa says to Teju.

"What is a point of telling him the truth? I don't think so it is going to help anyway. What he did to me is something I can not forget." Teju replies to Adaa to which Adaa agrees.

Soon Adaa drop Teju at home and she leaves from there.

Next morning-Wednesday

After her swimming Teju comes to the cafeteria and she was thinking about Karan as he was there in the gym yesterday but not today. Just then Karan's PA walks in fully tensed and Teju saw her in stress.

"Seema, what happened? You are here early today and why are so tensed?" Teju asks.

"Actually... Leave it. Nothing all good." Seema replies and start making a coffee. She is spilling the coffee here and there and look completely lost.

Teju goes near to her and asks her calmly, "Seema tell me what's wrong? Maybe I can help?"

"Karan sir" Seema mutters.

"What happen to him?" Teju asks in confusion.

"Seems like he was in office all night yesterday. He is not looking fine. It seems like something big happened like last time." Seema tells Teju.

"Last time? What do you mean?" Teju asks with curiosity

"About 10-12 days ago on Saturday, Nishant sir brought Karan sir here in office and I get to know that Karan sir was crying and he was not in his senses. I was not in office that day but heard a lot about that day. And today seems like same. He is looking complete mess." Seema explains to Teju. (The day Teju purpose Karan, Nishant took Karan to the office before taking him home so that he can calm down Karan and his parents don't get to know about his condition)

"And the same day in the morning, Karan Sir came to the office he was looking very disturbed. It was the first time that I have seen him like that. He told me that Nishant Sir will come to see him and asked me not to disturb them. Nishant Sir came and went to his cabin and after some time I saw sir was okay and smiling but then Umar sir came and he is angry at Karan sir and he was asking Karan sir to do something and all he was talking about friendship of years and all that. There was shouting and all but I really do not what exactly happened but that was the first time I have seen them fighting. Since that day Karan sir is bit different with everybody. You know, he uses to go party every other night but since that day he is not going anywhere just home and work only. You would be thinking how do I know right? Actually, I was the one who use to do all the bookings for him. I think he is in love." Seems told everything to Teju.

Teju was lost in her thinking she at least got an idea that the day Seema is talking about is the same day when everything went wrong. That night still give her chills as she felt the worst that night because of Karan. She listens to Seema and now she was in deep thoughts. When she saw that Seema is looking at her with a confused look, Teju tried to divert her mind and asks her.

"Are you stressed because of your Boss?" Teju asks her.

"That too but also but also because I have to take my mom to the hospital but how can I leave him like that I have to bring coffee and breakfast for him and need to set his schedule. And we also have meeting regarding the new project but I will manage to come back before meeting if I get to leave now." Seema tells everything to Teju.

"Seema, I think you should go with your mom and I will take care of your duties here till you come back just forward me the emails." Teju offered help to Seema.

Seema got happy and agrees to her offer of help, "Teju, can you please bring coffee and breakfast for Sir? I will forward all the details about today and also I will be back soon. Thank you so much Teju."

Now Teju is heading to his office. She doesn't want to go there and face him but she just wants to help Seema. She is also thinking about what Seema told her. She is confused about her weird feelings.

Teju knocks on the door of Karan's cabin. She hears come in and she opens the door and walks in. Karan is sitting on the couch and he does look complete mess. He is holding his head and looking down. Teju places the breakfast and coffee on the table in front of him. Karan looks at coffee and breakfast and without looking at the person.

"Seema, Thank you for the coffee, at least it will help me to be awake all day. And can you please also get me 2 tablets of pain killer. My head is bursting with the pain." Karan says without looking at the person.

"Okay" Teju says.

Karan hears her voiceand he knew it's her. He looked at her and she is looking at him. 

Precap- Karan tries to talk to Teju. But what will be Teju's Reaction?

Please like and comment and let me know how do all like this chapter.

Thank you All for liking and commenting.

Happy Sunday to all!

🫶🫶🫶