Anger and Guilt-Part 3

Part - 3

Karan's House:-

All of them finished the breakfast. Karan's parents went to the garden for a walk and Karan and his friends moved to the games room. Karan has special game room which has all kind of video games, Table Tennis, Chess and so many other indoor games. Karan's house has everything to keep them entertained like basketball court, big pool with gym area.

As they came to games room Karan just want to know the reason behind Umar's sadness.

Karan first asked Umar but he didn't say anything and then Nishant started telling Karan, "Karan, so actually when you were away, Umar met a girl on an online dating app. She was so pretty so Umar tried to approach her. She equally responded and they started chatting and then Umar asked her to meet in person. So the day he went to meet her she came but before any conversation starts that girl just told Umar that she is not ready for any kind of relationship and she do not want to hurt him so she do not want to see him. That it then she left and Umar is now hurt because he thinks he was in in love with her and she broke her heart. But in reality he never loved her; he was attracted to her now that she said no to him so his ego is hurt."

Umar got angry and interrupted Nishant, "That's not true Nishant, Karan listen to me. She broke my heart Karan. When she was chatting with me, she was so friendly and was talking to me so nicely and started developing feeling for her. But when I met her face to face she was behaving as if she doesn't even know me. I mean I am not saying I fall for her but yes the way she said no to me was hurtful for me. I asked her the reason and she said I don't have any reason but I don't want to be in the relationship right now. So you tell me how she can say no to me, no to Umar Riaz. Do you understand me Karan? It was insult to me and my feelings. No girl ever said no to me. I just can't forgive her. At least not this easily, she has to repay. She has to feel the pain."

Karan and Nishant both were confused and Karan asked Umar, "so what do you want. Tell me I will do it for you but you need to stay away from this mess and stop being sad. I can't see you like this."

Umar asked Karan back again, "are you sure Karan, will you do anything for me." And Karan said yes.

"Then make that girl fall in love with you and then damp her." Umar said while looking at Karan and Nishant.

Karan and Nishant couldn't respond and they looked at him in shock.

"Are you out of your mind Umar? Why so stubborn? Just move on that girl didn't do something that we should play with her emotions. You were not even serious for her. You just found her beautiful and now when she said no to you, you just can't handle the rejection which is not even a proper rejection." Nishant tried to make Umar understand.

"Umar, my brother you are thinking too much lets go out and your mood will be okay. I am back and now nobody can hurt you, my brother." Karan said to Umar while holding his shoulders.

Umar came out of Karan's hold and shoot back at Karan and Nishant, "Of course you two never understands me and always make fun of my feelings. And Karan, you always say that you can do anything for me and now when I am asking you to do a small thing for me you are just ignoring me. Karan, I am not saying to do anything bad to her just make her feel what I had experienced. That's it. And we all know it's only you who can do this. Any girl will fall for you and she will also and then just leave her without giving her reason so that she feels the same pain."

Karan couldn't see his friend in pain so he agrees to the plan.

"Umar, I will do this for you one on one condition that you have to be happy and you have to go out with us for clubbing tonight with us. And for now we can play basketball." Karan made an offer to Umar. To which Umar got agreed.

Nishant was not happy with Karan's decision. But he couldn't do much.

Tejasswi's Side: -

All three of them enjoyed their day and now Teju was also coming out to the guilt and was enjoying.

It is already 9pm when all of them reached to the club. Club was fully packed and Teju being a quiet person went to a corner and she found a small couch to sit. She told Adaa and Aneri to enjoy as she is already tired and want to sit only. She ordered an orange juice foe herself and sat on the couch. Adaa and Aneri were enjoying and they were calling her on the dance floor but Teju was denying and was not cheering for both of them.

Karan's Side:-

As Karan, Umar and Nishant reached to the club they were enjoying and Umar was dancing. Karan was happy looking at Umar that he is enjoying. Karan was also dancing and most of the girls were only looking at as he was looking very handsome. Club's lighting was dark so it was very hard to see someone from the distance. Suddenly Umar heard a cheer and he turned and He saw Tejasswi (Yes, Tejasswi was the girl who Umar thinks broke his heart). As soon as he saw her, his expressions changed and he was angry again. Karan and Nishant noticed and went near to him.

Karan asked him, "What's wrong Umar, why did you stop dancing?"

"Her" Umar pointed at Tejasswi. She is the girl who broke my heart see how she is enjoying here after breaking my heart. Karan tried to look at her but he couldn't see her face properly as it was dark.

Umar started walking toward her and soon he was standing in front of Teju. Teju looked up she stood up and recognized him. She was about to say something but Umar didn't let her speak anything and he started shouting at her. When Adaa and Aneri saw Umar near Teju, they were already aware that things are going to get worst. They rushed to Teju and replied to Umar that she didn't do anything wrong. Nishant also came and he started dragging Umar from there.

Aneri and Adaa already took Teju out of the club and Other side Karan was witnessing everything from the distance but he couldn't see Teju clearly.

Karan was very angry now at Teju for spoiling his friend's mood again and also for the heartbreak (according to Umar only). Karan now was fully ready to take revenge for his friend.

Soon Karan and his friends reached home. Karan asked them to come home with him only because he didn't want to leave Umar alone in this situation. After reaching home, Karan told Umar, "I will take your revenge, Umar. She has to pay for all this now."

Umar was happy after listening this and Nishant was disappointed as Nishant knew all this only going to ruin the things. But still he was quiet.

"What is her full Name, Umar?" Karan asked

"Tejasswi Prakash"