Please Talk to Me.... - Part 26

I really hope this chapter is up to the mark. Only I know how many time I edited this particular part. Even made changes while updating now.

Part 26

Umar tries to force Karan to drink as he knows too much drinking is not good for Karan. And drunk Karan will be a different person. Karan stops him and tells him.

"Umar, please I don't want to drink. Please today is a big day for us. I just want to be in my senses." Karan warns Umar.

"Karan, I just want you to enjoy and I know how much you like drinking. It's been so many days that we went out and had fun with girls. Come on Karan, you forgot those amazing nights when we use to go out and every day you use to have new girl in your bed. Every girl uses to be crazy for you. Umar says to Karan while looking at that one person who is listening to their conversation and that person is Teju.

He says all the on purpose so that Teju can hear. Teju hears everything and gets disappointed again and she reminds herself that Karan is a playboy and he broke her heart on purpose. She moves away and Umar saw her going away and he has an evil smirk on his face as if he is succeeded in his plan.

"Are you out of your mind Umar? Can't you just behave properly? And what are you talking about girls and all? That was a phase which is over and now I need to focus on my life and on my career." Karan warns Umar and asks him to stop this nonsense.

"Okay bro, chill" Umar tries to calm Karan down.

SP Kundrra calls Karan to introduce him to the investors of the Abhimaan Project.

"Everybody, may I have your attention please." Nishant announces on mic.

"Deal is sealed and announced. Let's have some fun now. Everyone on the dance floor please." Nishant announces

Everyone is dancing. But Karan and Teju both are standing.

Karan is standing with his office colleagues and Teju is standing with Karan's mom.

"Teju, you should go and dance." Karan's mom tells Teju.

"No auntie, I am not very fond of crowd. I like dancing but with my people. This is not my cup of tea. I am good here with you." Teju replies.

Umar executes his plan and as per the plan, Umar forcefully takes Karan on the stage. He spikes his juice with alcohol. Umar make him drink 4-5 glasses of juice which has alcohol. Karan gets drunk.

SP Kundrra notices that Karan is drunk and he asks Umar to takes Karan to his room. Umar brings half conscious Karan to his room and make him lay down on his bed and turn off the lights.

On the other side as per Umar's plan, one server drops a food tray on Teju's dress.

"I am so sorry Mam. I just slipped." Server spills the drink and food on Teju. Karan's mom was also there.

"It's okay. Not a big deal. It happens." Teju replies with smile.

"Teju, you should clean this now otherwise stain won't go away. You can go upstairs in the guest room to clean." Karan's mom says to Teju. To which Teju nods and starts walking towards the stairs.

Teju is about to climb the stairs when she remembers that she is not aware where exactly the guest room is? She about to go back to Karan's mom to ask when a server says, "Mam guest room is upstairs right side first room." That server is sent by Umar.

Teju enters the room and it's all dark. She turns on the light and close the door behind. It's empty and she goes to the washroom. She starts cleaning her dress with a napkin towel. She doesn't close the washroom door as she already closes the main door of the room and also because she is there only to clean her clothes.