Party, Fun and Emotions - Part 15

Recap- Karan and Teju's emotional talk and Karan met Teju's Parents.

Part 15

Few days passed very beautifully and everyday Karan use to pick her up and drops back at her house. Sometime he uses to go inside her house also and sometimes Teju use to go and hang out with Karan at his house. They are getting close to each other.

After 10 days on Friday night, they all made a plan to go out for clubbing along with Adaa and Aneri. Adaa and Aneri were happy for her friend as she is happy with Karan. But they still didn't confess their feelings to each other. They all knew it's going to be late tonight so Teju already told her parents that she will stay either with Aneri or with Adaa.

 They all knew it's going to be late tonight so Teju already told her parents that she will stay either with Aneri or with Adaa

Teju's look

Karan's look

Karan's look

All four of them were on dance floor and dancing. Teju was dancing like that after a very long time. Adaa and Karan got tired and they moved to their couch, leaving Teju and Aneri in the dance floor.

"Karan thank you; I am seeing Teju like this after a very long time. I doubted your intentions first but that because of you my friend is happy then I am happy too. But Karan be very careful with Teju, she is very sensitive please always take care of her. I am seeing her like this after so many years. She is very pure for this mean world." Adaa says to Karan while looking at Teju who is dancing like crazy on the dance floor.

Karan smiles and says, "don't worry Adaa." He says that to her but then stops.

Karan is looking at Teju and thinks in his head, "I should stop this game thing. I should try to make Umar understand that I fall for this girl and I want to be with her. I will make everything right for her and me"

It's 12 already, Teju and Aneri both are drunk. Adaa handles Teju and Karan was holding Teju.

Adaa says to Karan, "Karan, I live with my roommate and I have only one room I can take Aneri with me because she is too drunk to go to her house but what about Teju."